Stefano from Magniflex

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Radiomike

Registered Shopper
I hadn‘t read this elsewhere but Debbie Flint mentions in her blog that the Magniflex brand ambassador, Stefano Marescotti, passed away this week.

They disappeared from QVC a while ago, which I thought was a shame, because I bought one of their toppers a few years ago and it was great. And I thought he was a very good guest, softly spoken and knowledgeable but without being pushy.

Anyway, very sad news, and of course condolences to his loved ones.

I don’t think I ever saw him present as I don’t remember watching Magniflex. However on the local Chiswick website I think last week there was an item saying he had been reported missing, and I think the charity missing people had raised a “case” about him. The website this week says he was found dead. Terribly sad.

That's very sad and my condolences to his family and friends. He was always a gentleman, softly spoken, gave a good description of the item (which is excellent, btw), and one of the best brand ambassadors.

MI hadn‘t read this elsewhere but Debbie Flint mentions in her blog that the Magniflex brand ambassador, Stefano Marescotti, passed away this week.

They disappeared from QVC a while ago, which I thought was a shame, because I bought one of their toppers a few years ago and it was great. And I thought he was a very good guest, softly spoken and knowledgeable but without being pushy.

Anyway, very sad news, and of course condolences to his loved ones.
I have a topper on my bed now and I love it. So sad as he was so nice.

Latest posts

Back