Frank Usher TSV 19/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

June has been selling pricey tat exceedingly well for a long time. Some people can sell and some people can't. Come on, those T shirts aren't really what you want to buy are they? All those wraps? Cheap looking bags? I love June and her spiel and that's what she's there for.

CC

June has been selling pricey tat exceedingly well for a long time. Some people can sell and some people can't. Come on, those T shirts aren't really what you want to buy are they? All those wraps? Cheap looking bags? I love June and her spiel and that's what she's there for.

CC
Funnily enough I bought one of the wraps last year, plain black with pearl trim and it's lovely and a little bag to use for work, you may remember I was umming and ahhing about it for ages before I bought it but I'm glad I did..I doesn't look cheap honest, but I do know what you mean.
The T shirts to me just scream older lady on holiday, the sort of thing that they wear to come downstairs in the evening to play bingo!

Attachments

• Frank Usher TSV 1.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Frank Usher TSV 2.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Frank Usher TSV 3.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 3.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Frank Usher TSV 4.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Frank Usher TSV 5.jpg
    Frank Usher TSV 5.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 214
Frank Usher Set of 2 Embellished Short Sleeve Tops
Item Number: 189332
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.48
P&P £3.95

This set of two short-sleeved tops from Frank Usher incudes one with a central studded star motif and round neckline, plus one with leopard-themed embellishment across the chest and shoulders and a V-neckline. Make your spring/summer wardrobe gleam with these crystal-studded T-shirts.

Relaxed yet glamorous - combining a casual fit and a flattering longer length at the back with Frank Usher's iconic crystal embellishment, these T-shirts will help you to feel comfortable and stylish. Swap from one to the other too, whether your day calls for a star shining bright or a dazzling twist on sought-after leopard print.

Your season staples sorted - thanks to short sleeves and a jersey fabric, these tops are well-suited for spring and summer. Simply style them with shorts, floaty skirts or breezy trousers to create looks you'll want to wear all season long. Come autumn and winter, there's no need to pack them away either as they'll go brilliantly with jackets and jeans or cardigans and leggings.

What colour's calling? - you'll get two different colours in this pack of two T-shirts, in an array of classic shades and popping brights that includes Lilac & Black, Navy & Hot Pink, Lemon & Navy, Peach & Turquoise or Mocha & White. The hardest part will be picking which pair to go for!

• 95% viscose, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Lilac & Black
  • Navy & Hot Pink
  • Lemon & Navy
  • Peach & Turquoise
  • Mocha & White

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 114cm (45"), M: 124cm (48.8"), L: 134cm (52.8"), XL: 144cm (56.5")
  • Front length: S: 66.5cm (26.3"), M: 68.5cm (27"), L: 70.5cm (27.8"), XL: 72.5cm (28.5")
  • Back length: 2.5cm (1") longer than the front

All measurements are approximate

The right side seam on June's is badly puckered.

They have no shape to them. They are very boxy. Looks cheap to me. Says her wearing a freebie t-shirt from Tetley Beer 20+ years ago.

I wouldn’t wear anything you can see your bra either see through or the outline which is very very obvious in the above blue and lilac photos

Just looked at the price!!

a few pence off 30 squid each full price inc postage!

This is on the DHS for a tenner or less . Looking at the presentation the quality is poor - make that a fiver!

Latest posts

Back