Debbie Flint Instagram

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

While I don't find it creepy I do find it strange how some members on this forum get so het up by some presenters and guest presenters. But then I tend to watch QVC online, very rarely live, I just tend to watch the videos of products I'm interested in so I don't see too much of any one presenter.
If being irritated by someone, whose job it is to sell the features & benefits of a product, behaves in an unprofessional & even vulgar way rather than doing this, then I get het up. I also feel that way when people mislead customers by quoting 'experts' opinions, refer to unsubstantiated statistics & make ridiculous predictions that such & such will change your life. I became a QVC customer a few weeks after it started broadcasting in the UK; order numbers started with a letter, social media didn't exist & the presenters knew their stuff & sold the products not themselves. QVC is now a parody of itself, most of the time it's a low level comedy show but there are times when it's appalling & enough to get a snowman het up ⛄

To be honest I find her sycophantic followers or the ass kissers or the pervy ones more of a head scratcher than Debbie herself. She is what she is, a self obsessed attention seeking narcissist and I doubt she`ll ever change. In fact I bet she becomes worse as she gets older and will crave attention by fair means or fowl. Too old to get any other job on TV, too crap of an author to ever write a best seller and too alone to ever have anything else in her life. Quite sad really. She flits from one place to another and one hobby/pastime/interest to another and never seems to settle to anything in life. QVC seems to be her only constant and she knows that won`t last forever.
I choose not to watch Q so I never see any of her antics nor any other presenter showing off or acting like a dick head. Their time is limited and Q will struggle to find younger more internet savvy customers to fill the void. Let them make fools of themselves whilst the Sun shines is what I say and we can laugh at them, pick holes in them, snort at their social media posts and whatever we choose because THEY put themselves out there and open to comments and ridicule. If they can`t stand the heat they need to get out of the kitchen.
The likes of Debbie are so desperate for attention that even the pervy ones are welcome, no such thing as bad press so to speak and she`ll love knowing we fill many a page on here nattering about her but I`m willing to do my bit for England and write another negative comment just to keep an ageing, overweight, gobby, untalented selly telly presenter in a half light. Rock on Debbie, read on and preen at you being a legend in your own lifetime, or so you think !

If being irritated by someone, whose job it is to sell the features & benefits of a product, behaves in an unprofessional & even vulgar way rather than doing this, then I get het up. I also feel that way when people mislead customers by quoting 'experts' opinions, refer to unsubstantiated statistics & make ridiculous predictions that such & such will change your life. I became a QVC customer a few weeks after it started broadcasting in the UK; order numbers started with a letter, social media didn't exist & the presenters knew their stuff & sold the products not themselves. QVC is now a parody of itself, most of the time it's a low level comedy show but there are times when it's appalling & enough to get a snowman het up ⛄
I have been a customer around 20 years, I was attracted by the range of items not available elsewhere, the good value being offered in some TSVs or OTOs, along with some beauty tips. I would often have the one of the channels on in that background when I was alone at home, but due to frustrations with certain presenters' style and chat I seldom do now. I found this forum by chance when searching online for early information on upcoming TSVs, back when you had to get in quick at midnight! I didn't start reading the other chat, until lockdown began and I have to say I found a lot of comfort in knowing that I was not alone in my options of several of the presenters. I have fumed along with you, as well as laughed and cried. Thank you all.

For some reason I couldn’t warm to Debbie when she was on Ideal World either. The only good thing about her and the vaccination is that it could make others keen to get theirs with vaccine envy .. if that makes sense .. better than Anti vaxxer brigade ... but other than that she’s not a fave of mine.

Just a side note ...many years ago when my eldest was at nursery .. I just happened to innocently mention that he’d had his vaccines for when he starts school and a “friend” went totally weird on me because her son was older and she felt he should have got his first. .. she expressed her annoyance .. and then rang me up and accused me of pulling my son away from hers as they walked ... couldn’t make it up I tell ya 🥺 Made me wary of making friends in the school playground. On the other hand a friend I have is a total anti vaxxer ...sorry I rambled a bit there ... xx

At the end of the day, if these tele shop assistants were any good they would have been spotted and snapped up by the mainstream channels for prime presenting jobs. For some it went the other way, -- Debbie Greenwood had a general tv/radio career before sliding down to shopping tele, as did Kathy Taylor as an athlete and travel presenter, and Ali Keenan was presenter on a daytime magazine programme. Poor old Craig has tried his best to escape - what happened to his children's' presenting stint ? but none of them seem to cut the mustard. Speaks volumes doesn't it.

I’m not sure if we’ve read the same comment, if it’s the one that Maid In Devon has left then I’m sorry but I find your comment much more offensive, because I don’t think calling someone a “nutter” for stating the truth is really justified. I’ll be honest I can’t stand the woman so I must be a nutter too. Debbie Flint is the queen of over sharing so if anything did happen, which I doubt, then I’m sorry she’s brought it all on her self but she must find it worth the risk just to get that extra book sale, that extra two weeks of boredom booking or her face on the tv.
It wasn’t as I explained to another comment. It was a dreadful sexual response which I, personally, found offensive. I could only assume it came from a nutter as I used to call the sexual deviant. However, I can’t see it now (although I am not an Instagram user) so if it’s been obscured from the public then it won’t be available to read. I can see you found my comment offensive but think you read it out of context as I’ve tried to explain. I don’t care much for Debbie Flint but think posting sexually offensive comments isn’t appropriate on any public forum which was the point I was making.

It wasn’t as I explained to another comment. It was a dreadful sexual response which I, personally, found offensive. I could only assume it came from a nutter as I used to call the sexual deviant. However, I can’t see it now (although I am not an Instagram user) so if it’s been obscured from the public then it won’t be available to read. I can see you found my comment offensive but think you read it out of context as I’ve tried to explain. I don’t care much for Debbie Flint but think posting sexually offensive comments isn’t appropriate on any public forum which was the point I was making.

Yes posting sexually explicit photos is not on, having said that though if people court attention and publicity as much as Debbie Flint does then obviously it’s to be expected, you take the good with the bad. You never mentioned the photo in the first comments so just a case of crossed wires. 🙏

Someone had posted about Debbie’s recent caravan holiday, so I went to have a look what she’d said on her blog, but couldn’t see much.

I don’t do social media myself but hubby has work accounts, so using those I had a look to see if I could find anything.
I found a video starting off with her talking about her plants in the kitchen.

Anyway I did get to the bit were she spoke about who went on the holiday. Hubby and I managed to replay the same bit over and over again, so could count up just how many went on the trip.
Wow so coupled with the four dogs that are pictured on her blog there was 13 humans as well.

I really couldn’t think of anything worse than being away with all those folk.
Just wondering how much QVC stuff got passed around 🤔

Someone had posted about Debbie’s recent caravan holiday, so I went to have a look what she’d said on her blog, but couldn’t see much.

I don’t do social media myself but hubby has work accounts, so using those I had a look to see if I could find anything.

Anyway I did get to the bit were she spoke about who went on the holiday. Hubby and I managed to replay the same bit over and over again, so could count up just how many went on the trip.
Wow so coupled with the four dogs that are pictured on her blog there was 13 humans as well.

13! I can't imagine seeing so many people in one place.

13?! unlucky for some, well unlucky for the twelve who got lumbered with a week of being with Fibby Flint. They’d be able to recite every item QVC stock, and the item number, by the time the holiday is done. 😂

13! I can't imagine seeing so many people in one place.
She made some comment don’t know if it was on her blog or in this video about them talking it in turns to meet up.

Oh and by the way think the video could have gone out live, however that is done, as she appears to be talking directly to folk.
Have people nothing better to do than waiting for Debbie to pop up talking to them in a video.
Some on here complain about her always popping up live on QVC.
😂😂😂

on my way to Tesco this morning I passed a small country church where a funeral was taking place.

Its not exaggerating to say that there was in excess of 150 cars with no one in them. They were both sides of road for at least a mile. There were tight groups (no paths so on grass verge) of 20+ and not one mask in sight.

I am absolutely fuming and feel that there is an onus on the church officials to sort this. I am currently considering a strong letter to the vicar asking him if he wanted to be responsible for further deaths in his congregation.

I had my second vaccination the other day and being the Pfizer one I had to wait for 15 minutes.The young man was so apologetic that I had to wait, but I knew that was the form.It seems some people make a terrific fuss about this! Making a fuss would take longer than sitting down & having a chat with someone, what is wrong with people?

I had my second vaccination the other day and being the Pfizer one I had to wait for 15 minutes.The young man was so apologetic that I had to wait, but I knew that was the form.It seems some people make a terrific fuss about this! Making a fuss would take longer than sitting down & having a chat with someone, what is wrong with people?

The husband had to wait because he was driving, we went on separate days and I was asked too was I driving I said no the husband is picking me up, then on my way I went. I said to the husband when I got out shouldn’t everyone wait then because anyone could’ve hit the deck once they got out of the centre, thankfully I didn’t. We all had the AZ one at our centre.

Pfizer one i had to wait 15mins both times - no question re driving.

Mr L had AZ at doctors surgery and shown the door immediately.

I was told at my first that it was for any adverse reactions so does that mean AZ has less immediate reaction.

Or perhaps it’s one of those cases where the “restrictions “ is only applied where they have the room to accommodate them?

Latest posts

Back