Tom from Alpha H.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well that has burst my bubble. Was in a very sarcastic mood. Read a few threads here and was rip raring to go with my complaint later today and read this, now šŸ’”šŸ˜¢.

Michelle was brilliant. How she described stuff, her love of people having good skin in an easy way. No complicated 500 step routines. She was was a star. A very shinny ****** brilliant star.

I wasn't aware she was ill and shocked when I read she had passed. It was like losing that favourite t-shirt, the one that you wore when you were feeling a bit off and just needed a hug.

Tom and Michelle were excellent together, always a good giggle, always something good to learn. Not the smug, pompous attitude that you get with Q sales staff so often. Now Tom is going.

Why don't the bad ones go?

Good luck to Tom in his new adventures. I don't watch Doctors or Eastenders so no chance of bumping into his work. I really do wish him well for his future.

He was so kind to me once about an Alpha-H cleanser, suggesting I might like X and not the Z I had. A few years later I had a sample of Z in a Beauty Box/Advent Calendar a few years later and only then understood what a good cleanser was about. I've used that experience and marked each cleanser to that standard. I don't buy Alpha-H any more but that is on ecological reasons as I don't need products shipped 12,000 miles for me. But flames if there was a brand I could magically be made locally Alpha-H would absolutely be in the top three if not first.

I do wish him a great future. Lovely kind man. Oh you can have a huge squishy hug over the Internet if you ever read this.

Best wishes Tom. X

Perhaps the new owners or execs of Alpha-H are making changes Tom doesnā€™t agree with, or they donā€™t have a role for him ?

such a shame, I really like Tomā€™s presenting style.

If QVC are keeping Alpha-H, who are the likely candidates as Tomā€™s successor ? Iā€™m not a gambling woman so I wonā€™t ā€œopen a bookā€ but some ideas :
Natalia (ex Revitalash)
Fiona Brackenberry
Abi Cleeve
Abi (Horn ?) the Dyson one
Adele
The Gatineau woman
Jemma from MB

sorry I canā€™t think of all the names - not had my coffee yet. ā˜•ļø

Well that has burst my bubble. Was in a very sarcastic mood. Read a few threads here and was rip raring to go with my complaint later today and read this, now šŸ’”šŸ˜¢.

Michelle was brilliant. How she described stuff, her love of people having good skin in an easy way. No complicated 500 step routines. She was was a star. A very shinny ****** brilliant star.

I wasn't aware she was ill and shocked when I read she had passed. It was like losing that favourite t-shirt, the one that you wore when you were feeling a bit off and just needed a hug.

Tom and Michelle were excellent together, always a good giggle, always something good to learn. Not the smug, pompous attitude that you get with Q sales staff so often. Now Tom is going.

Why don't the bad ones go?

Good luck to Tom in his new adventures. I don't watch Doctors or Eastenders so no chance of bumping into his work. I really do wish him well for his future.

He was so kind to me once about an Alpha-H cleanser, suggesting I might like X and not the Z I had. A few years later I had a sample of Z in a Beauty Box/Advent Calendar a few years later and only then understood what a good cleanser was about. I've used that experience and marked each cleanser to that standard. I don't buy Alpha-H any more but that is on ecological reasons as I don't need products shipped 12,000 miles for me. But flames if there was a brand I could magically be made locally Alpha-H would absolutely be in the top three if not first.

I do wish him a great future. Lovely kind man. Oh you can have a huge squishy hug over the Internet if you ever read this.

Best wishes Tom. X
I really hope we don't get some plastic twit

I really hope we don't get some plastic twit
My money's on Fiona, but I can't take her seriously after the decleor shitstorm (imo)

Latest posts

Back