Chair TSV 2.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Chair TSV 3.jpg
    Chair TSV 3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Chair TSV 4.jpg
    Chair TSV 4.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 114
I have the single and unless you have a big space I would think the double with take up a lot of room. With all this type of thing getting in and out is an art in its self and i know I would find it difficult getting two people in without it all going belly up but then I’m not the most agile or dainty person in the world - love the look of hammocks but have had a few ”incidents” .

Innovators Collapsible Double Cocoon Chair
Item Number: 716789
QVC Price £525.00
Todays Special Value Price £449.94
P&P £7.95
3 Easy Pays of £149.98

The Eleanor Collapsible Double Hanging Cocoon chair from Innovators is created in high-grade aluminium and steel with faux rattan ropework, it boasts plush, removable deep-filled cushions and is designed to sit two people side by side. This summer, sit back, relax and unwind after a day of pottering or an evening of entertaining in this elegantly designed, double hanging chair from Innovators.

Delivered to UK mainland only

Your time to recline - the gentle sway of the chair and the sprung attachments will allow you to truly relax after a few hours on your feet, or why not start the day in the chair with breakfast al fresco? If entertaining is on your list of must-dos this summer, then take note - your friends and loved ones are sure to arrive early to bag their place on the Cocoon chair too!

Considered design - to create this hanging chair, a number of high-quality materials have been combined to fantastic effect, achieving not only a low-maintenance, all-weather piece of furniture but also a stylish look for any home or garden.

Warm weather only? Not a problem, the Eleanor double hanging chair is fully collapsible and folds down into a compact size, making it easy to store away in the winter months.

Suits any style - in a choice of two neutral colours, Dark Grey or Mocha, this chair can be easily incorporated into any space. Plus, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, it will look as good on your deck or patio as it will in your conservatory.

• It is recommended that waterproof covers are used to protect the furniture when not in use and that the fabric cushions be stored inside
  • Clean the rattan with warm water and a mild soap. Cushions are dry clean only
  • Base: durable steel; chair frame: aluminium; rope: PVC rattan; cushion: 100% polyester outer and filling
  • Assembled chair (h x w x d): 1.96m x 97cm x 1.08m (6'4" x 3'1" x 3'5")
  • Seat opening (h x w): 1m x 77cm (3'2" x 6'4")
  • Weight: 21kg
  • Max user weight: 220kg

All measurements are approximate

Not a great price plus the QVC price is way over the regular price of other companies . The easy pays will help I suppose! shame they did not do the regular size as a TSV!

1. I don't like it. 2. Far too big. 3. Have to share with Mr CC who would undoubtedly make it rock/swing far too much, spill my wine/crisps/nuts and we'd end up having a row. 4. Bry would commandeer it, take over and make it hairy and smelly. 5. No one would cover it from the wind/rain and it would end up going rusty/mouldy. Money saved. Phew.

CC

We had a few lovely weeks but it is freezing today. Nice earlier for a brisk walk but now it’s raining and the temp has plummeted.

I was just in the process of hardening off my plants but I think I’ll have to skip it for a day or 2

Last year we had the most amazing weather under lockdown. March/April must have had record breaking temperatures.

I often think it is the wind which causes drying out as much as lack of water on the surface anyway.

We garden mostly in containers and have had to water them already.

I’m still waiting for the recent TSV hardy fuchsias to arrive. QVC said they’d be here by 30th April and Plants2Gardens said they’d be here by the 27th. I’m going to ring the nursery direct later on to see when delivery is likely. When I spoke to them last week they said they were getting thousands ready for dispatch so I guess that would take quite a while. I dug over and prepared the soil a couple of weeks ago and, because we’ve had a bit of rain, it’s looking invitingly damp. I do want to get the fuchsias into the bed though before the bare flower bed turns into the neighbouring cats’ toilet. 😳

I’m still waiting for the recent TSV hardy fuchsias to arrive. QVC said they’d be here by 30th April and Plants2Gardens said they’d be here by the 27th. I’m going to ring the nursery direct later on to see when delivery is likely. When I spoke to them last week they said they were getting thousands ready for dispatch so I guess that would take quite a while. I dug over and prepared the soil a couple of weeks ago and, because we’ve had a bit of rain, it’s looking invitingly damp. I do want to get the fuchsias into the bed though before the bare flower bed turns into the neighbouring cats’ toilet. 😳
Ohhh cat poo

Latest posts

Back