This Works TSV 3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 133
  • This Works TSV 4.jpg
    This Works TSV 4.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 132
  • This Works TSV 5.jpg
    This Works TSV 5.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 169
Anyone tried this ? My sleep is rubbish at the moment but I have no idea why. I’m usually a good sleeper so this has come as a shock to my system.
😔

Thankfully, I’ve never needed This Works or any similar product. I’m lucky in that I’m asleep a few minutes after my head hits the pillow. I feel really sorry for anyone who cannot get a good night’s sleep.

I’ve got the neom pillow spray and a roller ball from this works. Both are lovely but I don’t honestly think they help with sleep. Having a relaxing ritual before bed is recommended and these things are a nice addition. Some people just sleep badly no matter what but if you’re suddenly having a problem perhaps you’re worrying about something and can work through it. It may put itself right. 🤞

I've been using the pillow spray for years and it's pleasant, relaxing aroma. I tend to fall asleep quite easily but I wake several times during the night, every 2-3 hours, and have to read for a bit before drifing back off. This kit looks like good value but I'm not sure about the handwash being 70 percent alcohol. I've got good deals on the pillowmist off ebay.

I've been using the pillow spray for years and it's pleasant, relaxing aroma. I tend to fall asleep quite easily but I wake several times during the night, every 2-3 hours, and have to read for a bit before drifing back off. This kit looks like good value but I'm not sure about the handwash being 70 percent alcohol. I've got good deals on the pillowmist off ebay.
It’s not a hand wash? It’s antibacterial gel, hence the high alcohol content.

Anyone tried this ? My sleep is rubbish at the moment but I have no idea why. I’m usually a good sleeper so this has come as a shock to my system.
😔
Get some spray magnesium oil (stay with me) Look at Victoria Health for this. If you buy on saturdays ther eis usuallly a gift (not brilll) for meeting a spoend threshold. Free del over 25. Read the 'weekend read tomorroe' for deets (web site) Now, the spray. Us eit on the soles of feet before bed & anywher e you may have muscle aches. That will help you. If its a real problem, precede this with a magnesium salts bath. Sold as 'dead sea salt's - you can pay as much as 9.99 or 2.99!! (homebargains) forget any fancy essential oils just get the original. Your looking for magnesium chloride/derivatives of/on th elabel - epsom salts!

The this works sleep spray isn't all that. I think magnesium spray will work for you. It actuallly relaxes muscles. Tastes vile though - of earwax! lasts ages. Victoria health is a good company & will have used stuff back (at your cost) if it doesn't work out. It's important to spray it onthe soles of feet for sleep, & plenty of it. As well as a sleep aid, it replenishes body magnesium levels - mosrt humans are deficient. Let me know how you go. It works onaches & pains too. See website for info. Hollans & Barrett do a mag soray by 'better you'. Probably cheaper.

😔
I like the sleep spray but I’ve had irritations to sprays lately ... I like it I feel it does help ...: also an eye mask has helped me ... anyone you wish to buy ... has really helped my quality of sleep ..: good luck hope you can sort it x

I've had this twice in beauty boxes and didn't like the smell at all. Did seto for sleep.

Tried L'Occi, again small bottle. Liked the fragrance. Was a touch relaxing but don't think sleep was better.

Asda baby sleep, fragrance OK but don't think sleep was any improved.

Tried a slerp set from Avon body butter, face mask (used on hands), hand cream and spray. Was around £14. It's OK but nothing special.

I've had an Aldi one (current) and it's OK.

I've used a collection from boots and again OK, that had a bubble bath.

So I've tried a few different ones and think I'm wanting too much from them. They all smelt OK, except "This Works". Overall having a wind down routine I think is best. A relaxing shower/bath. A gentle few stretches, a bit of a relaxing time doing something pampering.

Have a look at "sleep hygiene". Of course if you like the fragrance of these things enjoy them. I think a body lotion over the arms and shoulders is better than a pillow spray, with the process of smoothing it in adding to the process/experience if relaxing.

This Works 4 Piece Deep Sleep & Targeted Hands Collection

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece Deep Sleep & Targeted Hands Collection from This Works includes a supersize duo of their hero product Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, plus a Stress Check Clean Hands hand gel and Stress Check Kind Hands cream to complete the set. Give your hands a little TLC and create the perfect bedtime routine to relax and prepare for sleep with this wonderfully soothing collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this This Works Collection after today from QVCUK.com you’d pay £80, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £40.02.

Sweet dreams - the award-winning Deep Sleep Pillow Spray includes an aromatherapeutic blend of lavender, camomile and vetivert to help calm both mind and body, relaxing you before sleep. Simply spritz onto your pillow and drift off peacefully.

Extra care for your hands - at a time when your hands need attention more than ever, this set is perfect for helping to keep them in tip-top condition. The Stress Check Clean Hands helps cleanse and comfort while giving your hands a more youthful appearance, and the Stress Check Kind Hands helps hydrate and protect against the drying effects of frequent hand washing and alcohol hand sanitiser with a gorgeous blend of essential oils to provide a sense of calm.

Keep 'em coming - stay stocked up by choosing our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive two further deliveries of this collection every 90 days, at this same special price.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 2 x Deep Sleep Pillow Sprays (250ml; supersize) - an award-winning formula with a blend of lavender, camomile and vetivert that works to calm both mind and body, helping you relax and prepare for sleep
  • 1 x Stress Check Clean Hands (250ml; full size) - a multitasking, anti-bacterial hand gel combining 70% alcohol and pure essential oils of lavender, neroli and camomile with hyaluronic acid. Helps clean, protect and hydrate hands without the need to rinse
  • 1 x Stress Check Kind Hands (250ml; full size) - an intensely moisturising hand cream for use after hand sanitiser for dry hands in need of relief. Made with vitamin E and shea butter

How to use:

Deep Sleep Pillow Spray:

• Spritz onto your pillow at bedtime to help you relax and prepare for sleep
Stress Check Clean Hands:

• Use throughout the day to instantly clean and hydrate hard-working hands
Stress Check Kind Hands:

• Use after hand-washing or using hand sanitiser to help promote a sense of comfort

Get some spray magnesium oil (stay with me) Look at Victoria Health for this. If you buy on saturdays ther eis usuallly a gift (not brilll) for meeting a spoend threshold. Free del over 25. Read the 'weekend read tomorroe' for deets (web site) Now, the spray. Us eit on the soles of feet before bed & anywher e you may have muscle aches. That will help you. If its a real problem, precede this with a magnesium salts bath. Sold as 'dead sea salt's - you can pay as much as 9.99 or 2.99!! (homebargains) forget any fancy essential oils just get the original. Your looking for magnesium chloride/derivatives of/on th elabel - epsom salts!

The this works sleep spray isn't all that. I think magnesium spray will work for you. It actuallly relaxes muscles. Tastes vile though - of earwax! lasts ages. Victoria health is a good company & will have used stuff back (at your cost) if it doesn't work out. It's important to spray it onthe soles of feet for sleep, & plenty of it. As well as a sleep aid, it replenishes body magnesium levels - mosrt humans are deficient. Let me know how you go. It works onaches & pains too. See website for info. Hollans & Barrett do a mag soray by 'better you'. Probably cheaper.
Thanks for this. I’ve ordered it and I’m hopeful for a good night’s sleep. I’ll let you all know.

I was given a set of mini "this works" lavender pillow sprays a couple of years ago (pre-covid) and despite not having any sleep issues, I found it nice to spritz the pillow with and to drift off to sleep with a lovely waft of lavender. When they ran out, I purchased a large sized bottle, but I found that it didn't spritz very well and left the pillow soaking wet and the smell was too strong to be relaxing, even standing well back and spraying very carefully only improved matters slightly. Since Covid has reared its ugly head, I've not been sleeping as well as I used to, so I have reached for the spray a few times, however I can't say that it helped me get to sleep. Might work for others though. At that price, it would make a nice (thoughtful looking) present for someone, or for a couple of people if you don't normally spend £40 on one person, but I guess it all depends on how it gets sent to you...If it's just all thrown into a cardboard box (quite likely), you'd need to package it nicely yourself

ml for ml

2 x Deep Sleep Pillow Sprays (250ml; supersize) - RRP £36 each, cost £16.30 each
1 x Stress Check Clean Hands (250ml; full size) - RRP £10 cost £4.53
1 x Stress Check Kind Hands (250ml; full size) - RRP £15 cost £6.80

Total £97 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

😔
I’ve used it - thought it smelled nice but didn’t make any difference to my insomnia I just use it as a room fragrance now. 🤷‍♀️

Latest posts

Back