Discover QVC TSV 31/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness The Bree Triple Compartment Bag Under £240 & on 3 Easy Pays

Attachments

• Lulu TSV1.jpg
    Lulu TSV1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 133
I know that a lot of people love LG bags, but I’d never spend that amount on a bag, even though I am fortunate in being able to if I wanted one. That bag is nearly £100 more than my combined gas and electricity bill for Feb to May this year. 😳

Catherine Huntley said she was allowed by a Q buyer to take a borrowed LG Lips Clutch to Celtic Manor when she went recently on holiday with Yankee Candle Steven

Catherine Huntley said she was allowed by a Q buyer to take a borrowed LG Lips Clutch to Celtic Manor when she went recently on holiday with Yankee Candle Steven
Was it big enough for vegan treats, smelly wax and enough shampoo for that swishy hair (both).

That must have been a joy with those 2 together. Pass the bucket (no Scottie?)

Lulu Guinness Bree Triple Compartment Grab & Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 185610
QVC Price £363.50
Todays Special Value Price £214.98
P&P £5.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Bree bag from Lulu Guinness features a luxurious grainy leather exterior and a fantastic triple compartment design that includes one zipped section, two grab handles, a detachable shoulder strap and a magnetic flap with the brand's signature lip stud detail. This ultra-chic design will add timeless sophistication to your collection and is a bag you'll want to use for years to come.

Luxury for every day - crafted from premium leather and cotton, and finished with shining metal hardware details, this gorgeous bag boasts a high-fashion look you'll love to flaunt as you run your daily errands, and is lightweight, making it easier for you to carry your essentials and more.

A place for everything - as well as looking good, the Bree bag is also very practical, with two interior pockets and three compartments including a central one you can close with a zip fastening for added security. So, whatever you need to take with you, from your phone and purse to extra layers or face masks, you'll be able to keep everything organised and in easy reach.

Wear it your way - this versatile bag can be carried by the grab handles for a more formal look that's ideal for lunch dates and work, or worn across the body using the detachable strap in a way that's perfect for busy days when you need your hands free for other things!

Bag your favourite - available in five chic colours, you can choose the one that calls to you the most. Whether it be Black or Grey for a monochrome finish that will go with anything, Navy or Tan to add classic elegance to your looks, or Red for an eye-catching pop of statement colour.

• Inner pockets: 2 x slip
  • Flap-over magnetic closure
  • Central zipped compartment
  • Striped cotton twill lining
  • Comes with a dust bag
  • Metal base studs
  • Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
  • Bag (h x w x d): 24.5cm x 35.5cm x 12.5cm (9.6" x 13.9" x 4.9")
  • Strap drop: 80cm (31.4")
  • Handle drop: 10cm (3.9")

Colour options:

• Black - with red internal leather details
  • Grey - with grey internal leather details
  • Navy - with blue internal leather details
  • Red - with black internal leather details
  • Tan - with tan internal leather details

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back