M.Asam TSV 11/5/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M. Asam 4 Piece Retinol Intense Collection TSV 11/05/21

200ml Hand Cream RRP £15 + post (if a duo is £30)
50ml Youth Concentrate RRP £20 + post (if 100ml is £40)
100ml 24hr Cream RRP £52 + post (if 50ml is £26)
30ml Eye Balm RRP £15 + post (if a duo is £30)

Total RRP £102 + post

Attachments

• M Asam TSV.jpg
    M Asam TSV.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 141
I was hoping for no retinol. Just not keen. I bought a jar of 100ml M Asam resveratrol from ebay, won it in an auction for £11, free postage. It was a pale tan colour and had a very weird smell, then I got to liking the smell and actually loved the cream. Can't say it made my lines go away, but the cream was really nice.

I have bought the 300ml jar of Vinolift, so will see if I like that or not. Hoping I don't get fed up of it in 3 months time. If I do, I will give the rest to my Mum.

There is real retinol in the serum which my skin reacted to after three uses.
That is the one out of the 4 products that I haven't tried. The 3 that I did try had the impotent retinol. I only comment on products that I try, or know about - (GTK)
Glad the word is getting out about which retinols are effective though.

Note -Don't know what the percentage is in the serum - I'm guessing 0.5 or less, or which derivative it is, but you could try alternate nights to acclimatise? I wouldn't exfoliate or acid tone at the same time either, whilst acclimatising & use a v gentle cream cleanser. Or...you could buffer the serum?

Attachments

• M Asam TSV 1.jpg
    M Asam TSV 1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 122
  • M Asam TSV 2.jpg
    M Asam TSV 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 107
  • M Asam TSV 3.jpg
    M Asam TSV 3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 105
  • M Asam TSV 4.jpg
    M Asam TSV 4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 97
  • M Asam TSV 5.jpg
    M Asam TSV 5.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 104
I’ve noticed that Q have a couple of Pestle & Mortar items, I usually buy their Peptide moisturiser from M&S along with the hyaluronic acid serum, it’s very good.😊

Latest posts

Back