Liz Earle TSV 20/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If this new skin paste is anything like the cica paste then I won’t be bothering with the Tsv.

If this new skin paste is anything like the cica paste then I won’t be bothering with the Tsv.
Yes must admit i tried the cica paste and was not impressed, its still languishing on my bathroom shelf, I do like the hydrating mask in the pink tube but this tsv I shall have no trouble in resisting,

Yes must admit i tried the cica paste and was not impressed, its still languishing on my bathroom shelf, I do like the hydrating mask in the pink tube but this tsv I shall have no trouble in resisting,
I use the paste every other night and it's made a huge difference to my rosacea and for once my skin is in good place. I use the perricone tinted moisturiser during the day. Again excellent and has SPF 30. on special duo offer atm. The paste isn't the nicest experience but I am lazy with beauty stuff and like a one treatment at night. I use the Alpha H beauty sleep on the alternate night - again one stop. I am on my second tube of cica paste - it does last a long time.

I have used LE on and off for years and do like the Superskin but then flip onto something else maybe because we are bombarded with so much these days I get sucked in to try a new regime.I pledged to stick with anything that I felt happy with but then the new ‘Holy Grail’ reared its head.I thought as I got older my approach would change but no! I am now 74, well 64 or more like 44 in my head! I do like Elemis Pro Cleansing Balm, Ginsing Toner and the Overnight Matrix has made a difference.It seems a bit silly that at my age I am still looking at all these products, but no, it is almost a hobby, I can afford as not going anywhere else so may look as good as I can for the 4 walls to look at me!

Liz Earle The Power of Botanicals Firm & Smooth Superskin 4 Piece Collection

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.95
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £9.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

The four-piece Power of Botanicals Firm & Smooth Superskin Collection features a super-sized edition of Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser plus new Superskin Alt Retinol Paste, as well as Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of Superskin Moisturiser. With a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and treatment, this collection offers a start-to-finish skincare routine that'll help your skin to look hydrated, healthy and radiant.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £125. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £71.10.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards. Plus, the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in this collection is super-sized, so you can stock up on this skincare classic.

A fresh arrival - a new member to the Superskin family, Superskin Alt Retinol Paste. Working to give you a complexion that looks refreshed, plump and with a youthful-looking glow, this treatment is suitable for all skin types, making it a real must-have in your stash.

The choice is yours - as part of the collection, you can take your pick from Superskin Moisturiser or Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli to create a bespoke routine. Both offer deep hydration while helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing, so you really can't go wrong!

Keep it coming - a big Liz Earle fan? Aren't we all! Opt for our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection twice more, every 60 days, at today's great price.

Both collections contain:

• 1 x NEW Superskin Alt Retinol Paste (50ml) - a luxurious, overnight paste that works to leave your skin feeling more supple and smooth, while promoting the look of a brighter, plumped and more radiant-looking complexion. Infused with bidens pilosa, kigelia fruit extract, shea butter and hyaluronic acid. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x beauty bag - keep your favourite Liz Earle products together with this handy bag

Make your choice:

• 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
Or

• 1 x Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (50ml) - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to intensely hydrate your complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to leave skin feeling and looking smooth. Features pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils, vitamin E and shea butter

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

• Apply morning and evening after cleansing
  • Apply a generous amount onto cotton wool or a reusable cotton pad and sweep over face and neck
  • Follow with a moisturiser
  • You can also use it on your face and body to refresh your skin or make-up throughout the day
Superskin Moisturiser:

• Apply to face, neck and decolletage, morning and evening as part of your essential daily skincare routine
  • A facial massage with this moisturiser is a blissful way to enjoy its benefits
Superskin Alt Retinol Paste:

• Use in the evening 2 - 3 times a week after cleansing and toning
  • Apply a thin layer onto your face, avoiding the eye area, and leave on overnight
  • The correct amount should leave you with a temporary golden glow, before it sinks into your skin
  • Wash off with your morning cleanse
Cotton cloths:

• Rinse the cloth under warm water and gently wring it out
  • Wipe away all traces of your chosen cleanser or mask from your skin, using circular massage movements to help lift away impurities and make-up
  • Rinse cloth thoroughly after every use and allow the cloth to air dry naturally
  • Machine washable at 30C - wash after every few uses to help keep cloth fresh and clean

Liz Earle The Power of Botanicals Firm & Smooth Superskin 4 Piece Collection

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.95
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £9.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

The four-piece Power of Botanicals Firm & Smooth Superskin Collection features a super-sized edition of Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser plus new Superskin Alt Retinol Paste, as well as Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of Superskin Moisturiser. With a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and treatment, this collection offers a start-to-finish skincare routine that'll help your skin to look hydrated, healthy and radiant.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £125. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £71.10.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards. Plus, the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in this collection is super-sized, so you can stock up on this skincare classic.

A fresh arrival - a new member to the Superskin family, Superskin Alt Retinol Paste. Working to give you a complexion that looks refreshed, plump and with a youthful-looking glow, this treatment is suitable for all skin types, making it a real must-have in your stash.

The choice is yours - as part of the collection, you can take your pick from Superskin Moisturiser or Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli to create a bespoke routine. Both offer deep hydration while helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing, so you really can't go wrong!

Keep it coming - a big Liz Earle fan? Aren't we all! Opt for our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection twice more, every 60 days, at today's great price.

Both collections contain:

• 1 x NEW Superskin Alt Retinol Paste (50ml) - a luxurious, overnight paste that works to leave your skin feeling more supple and smooth, while promoting the look of a brighter, plumped and more radiant-looking complexion. Infused with bidens pilosa, kigelia fruit extract, shea butter and hyaluronic acid. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x beauty bag - keep your favourite Liz Earle products together with this handy bag

Make your choice:

• 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
Or

• 1 x Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (50ml) - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to intensely hydrate your complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to leave skin feeling and looking smooth. Features pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils, vitamin E and shea butter

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

• Apply morning and evening after cleansing
  • Apply a generous amount onto cotton wool or a reusable cotton pad and sweep over face and neck
  • Follow with a moisturiser
  • You can also use it on your face and body to refresh your skin or make-up throughout the day
Superskin Moisturiser:

• Apply to face, neck and decolletage, morning and evening as part of your essential daily skincare routine
  • A facial massage with this moisturiser is a blissful way to enjoy its benefits
Superskin Alt Retinol Paste:

• Use in the evening 2 - 3 times a week after cleansing and toning
  • Apply a thin layer onto your face, avoiding the eye area, and leave on overnight
  • The correct amount should leave you with a temporary golden glow, before it sinks into your skin
  • Wash off with your morning cleanse
Cotton cloths:

• Rinse the cloth under warm water and gently wring it out
  • Wipe away all traces of your chosen cleanser or mask from your skin, using circular massage movements to help lift away impurities and make-up
  • Rinse cloth thoroughly after every use and allow the cloth to air dry naturally
  • Machine washable at 30C - wash after every few uses to help keep cloth fresh and clean
Single drop can't order as no option of moisturiser, cock up.

As of 05.10 am you still can't order the tsv as there's no option to choose on the individual option so it won't let me add to basket qvc come on sort it out..

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £125. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £71.10

NEW Superskin Alt Retinol Paste (50ml) - RRP £38 cost £16.39
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - RRP £28.50 incl 2 cloths* cost £12.29
Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - RRP £16.50 cost £7.11
2 x pure cotton cloths *
beauty bag
Choice of moisturiser : Superskin or Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (50ml) - RRP £42 cost £18.11

Total RRP £125 cost £53.90 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back