Mistakes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're at it on TJC too. Kim and Anshu flogging a gold necklace, and the on-screen graphics knocked £100 off the price Anshu said was absolutely definitely the final price. So, of course they had to honour it!

If these companies could just be open and honest and put their goods onscreen and online without all the lies, gimmicks, half-truths, and screaming at the viewers, they might actually get more sales.

They're at it on TJC too. Kim and Anshu flogging a gold necklace, and the on-screen graphics knocked £100 off the price Anshu said was absolutely definitely the final price. So, of course they had to honour it!

It’s so obvious that the ‘mistakes’ are sales ploys. How could any business allow its staff to be so incompetent? One minute we’re expected to believe that ‘We’ve taken this too low, but there are no Management in the building, so it’s ok’ and the next is ‘The computer is locked, and we can’t go lower’ . I also think the Destello fashion range is perhaps not all it appears to be. I have a scarf which was on air last week that I purchased from TJC last year. They are identical, the only difference is the label. I also have a Destello bag which was highly promoted as the ‘El’ bag, named after Ellis. When it arrived the labels had a different name. I think these things are ordered and rebranded as Destello, no designing required!

I wish I'd said that 🤔

It’s so obvious that the ‘mistakes’ are sales ploys. How could any business allow its staff to be so incompetent? One minute we’re expected to believe that ‘We’ve taken this too low, but there are no Management in the building, so it’s ok’ and the next is ‘The computer is locked, and we can’t go lower’ . I also think the Destello fashion range is perhaps not all it appears to be. I have a scarf which was on air last week that I purchased from TJC last year. They are identical, the only difference is the label. I also have a Destello bag which was highly promoted as the ‘El’ bag, named after Ellis. When it arrived the labels had a different name. I think these things are ordered and rebranded as Destello, no designing required!
They're all knocked up cheaply by the hundreds of thousands in China, and businesses get their own branding added before they get shipped.

They're as exclusive as supermarket own brand coffee, or baked beans.

Another today with Angeline presenting Kunzite. A ring should have gone for £280 and not the stated £199. Lots of smiling from Angeline to Rachel who was in charge of pricing 🙄 No wonder there’s so many mistakes when all they’re met with is a big smile 😀

Consider the difference when a real mistake is made. Frozen faces, terror, a curt ‘those are not the right graphics, guys the graphics are wrong’! quickly cutting to a ‘how to buy’ video

🤣🤣

Not again! Adina selling a pink Opal system error. Should be £79.99 came up as £39.99! Are people not getting fed up with these constant errors!!
And Again! Today’s Destello, a handbag went to £9.99. Puzzled faces all round. Hattie was quite agitated, and instructed the producer to leave the auction open for 1 minute and then put it as sold out. Ellis then said ‘This was a genuine, genuine error’. What, apart from all the ones that aren’t genuine?

Hattie was selling a scarf a while back, claiming she had designed it herself, thought it looked familiar, it was exactly the same as a scarf I bought whilst in China several years previously....designer Hattie is not. Personally I think the whole range is cheap and nasty.

Who is Haley, or Hales as Ellis calls her? She seems to be running the show with her amazing pricing, even with Dave Troth stood there. She must have some clout as she made a ‘boo boo’ as Ellis called it, once again.

Dave Troth just looked troubled and read out the long list of collectors who were all trying to get their hands on this latest ‘boo boo’.

I know they’re all doing this trick now but I find it pantomimeish iykwim

Who is Haley, or Hales as Ellis calls her? She seems to be running the show with her amazing pricing, even with Dave Troth stood there. She must have some clout as she made a ‘boo boo’ as Ellis called it, once again.

Dave Troth just looked troubled and read out the long list of collectors who were all trying to get their hands on this latest ‘boo boo’.

I know they’re all doing this trick now but I find it pantomimeish iykwim
It’s really is uncomfortable viewing sometimes! The other thing that amuses me is when Ellis says ‘No one else can put a Wheel together like ‘Hales’. I suspect every producer with access to their inventory could!

I cannot watch this channel any more. They are all embarrassing and so fake. I know they are selling products, of course they are going to say they are good, but it is no longer entertaining, just cringeworthy. Angeline is a case in point, she has been doing it too long.

I cannot watch this channel any more. They are all embarrassing and so fake. I know they are selling products, of course they are going to say they are good, but it is no longer entertaining, just cringeworthy. Angeline is a case in point, she has been doing it too long.
I’m watching at the minute, supposedly Tsavorite hour. Can I really put up with Dave Troth lecturing me for half an hour before seeing a sing piece? And then have Angeline scold me for not pre ordering, when they have sold out of the handful of designs. Deja Vu.

Latest posts

Back