Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry but this made me really laugh. I have a dark humour at times and on one occasion when I visited my first hubby`s grave I perched my bum on the ridge which ran along the bottom of a very large headstone which is directly in front of hubby`s grave. I had a little chat with him and then stood up to leave and as I popped up from behind the large headstone a woman walking with her poodle almost collapsed in shock and shouting " Oh my God, oh my God" and clutching her chest, even her poodle yapped in shock. I`d scared the daylights out of both of them by looking as of I`d popped up from a grave and I honestly collapsed in laughter, not because I`d almost scared someone to death but because it all happened directly in front of hubby`s grave and he would have loved it and howled in laughter too. Thankfully the lady in question and her dog were both ok and by the time I`d reassured her that I was truly alive and kicking, she was laughing too.
fred.jpg

Took me a while to get this one - -

View attachment 21451
Please explain? He was embarrassed because he thought he was going on a run but it is a dog play area? I’ve just started rereading the Far Side ones by Larsen and I don’t seem to find them as funny as I did but n the 1980s. Have I lost my sense of humour or has it just changed?

Latest posts

Back