Philip Kingsley TSV 21/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I buy the Remoistiurising Shampoo and conditioner have done for many years. Never ever run out of Elastisizer. Sometimes use Tweaked but its not as good.

Philip Kingsley 4 Piece Collection TSV 21/06/21

500ml Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Body Building Shampoo RRP £39 + post
500ml Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Moisture Balancing Conditioner RRP £45 + post
150ml Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Fragranced Elasticizer RRP £36 + post
50ml Pure Colour Frizz Fighting Gloss RRP £26 + post

Total RRP £146 + post

Attachments

• PK TSV 1.jpg
    PK TSV 1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 167
  • PK TSV 2.jpg
    PK TSV 2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 157
  • PK TSV 3.jpg
    PK TSV 3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 130
  • PK TSV 4.jpg
    PK TSV 4.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 116
  • PK TSV 5.jpg
    PK TSV 5.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 158
Frizz fighting gloss is new I assume ? .. Seems to be the watchword with hair products these days … frizz this and frizz that .. nothing seems to work for me lol

I bought a PK set from JLP and few months back, which had a small elasticiser in it, have to say it seems to have done nothing for my hair at all, which is short and fine, but colour treated, and has felt dry since the disastrous highlights I had put in a couple of months back, really glad I didn't buy a bigger size as for me its over rated

I bought a PK set from JLP and few months back, which had a small elasticiser in it, have to say it seems to have done nothing for my hair at all, which is short and fine, but colour treated, and has felt dry since the disastrous highlights I had put in a couple of months back, really glad I didn't buy a bigger size as for me its over rated

Elasticizier never really worked for me until...

I went away on an R&R weekend. I would shower in the evening wash hair and bung some Elasticizier on, leave on overnight, wash hair and condition in the morning. Did this 4 ish days. Used it everyday, well overnight. I found that using (PK_Elasticizier) AND (PK_shampoo) AND (PK_conditioner) seemed to work magic. I mean real magic, was never able to grow hair much longer than bra strap on the back. I still laugh when I remember getting cross when something was trickling my waist - it was my hair. It took about a year but hair is way below bra strap mostly now. I also find less hair on the floor with Elasticizier use.

I don't need much but once a week and then say about twice a year I go for that full on every day for a few days.

If your hair is short so still "young" you might not need Elasticizier. I guess some of my hair is 6+ years old and needs extra care. I've experienced Elasticizier work for me and meh iffy working and seeing poor results for not using it. When I get through currect stash I might look at something else. But as I've about a litre of tubes might be a while.

Did you follow all the rules, damp hair, leave on, wrap hair in a towel.... Have a look at the demonstration listen to Lisa, even do a treatment at the 9pm show and listen again to check you've done all the stages in the right order. Just my suggestions from using it on my hair for five-ish years with significant results.

Elasticizier never really worked for me until...

I went away on an R&R weekend. I would shower in the evening wash hair and bung some Elasticizier on, leave on overnight, wash hair and condition in the morning. Did this 4 ish days. Used it everyday, well overnight. I found that using (PK_Elasticizier) AND (PK_shampoo) AND (PK_conditioner) seemed to work magic. I mean real magic, was never able to grow hair much longer than bra strap on the back. I still laugh when I remember getting cross when something was trickling my waist - it was my hair. It took about a year but hair is way below bra strap mostly now. I also find less hair on the floor with Elasticizier use.

I don't need much but once a week and then say about twice a year I go for that full on every day for a few days.

If your hair is short so still "young" you might not need Elasticizier. I guess some of my hair is 6+ years old and needs extra care. I've experienced Elasticizier work for me and meh iffy working and seeing poor results for not using it. When I get through currect stash I might look at something else. But as I've about a litre of tubes might be a while.

Did you follow all the rules, damp hair, leave on, wrap hair in a towel.... Have a look at the demonstration listen to Lisa, even do a treatment at the 9pm show and listen again to check you've done all the stages in the right order. Just my suggestions from using it on my hair for five-ish years with significant results.
Thanks for your really helpful and informative reply, I do dampen my hair but don't wrap it in a towel, I stick a shower cap on and leave it on for some time but not overnight. Do you think a towel makes that much difference? I was not expecting miracles but I thought I would see some improvement but it seemed no better than any other treatment I have used. I will give it another go and see how I get on. Thanks again,

I'm wondering what that new fragrance is like, I'm using the Mayan vanilla shampoo and conditioner, which is lovely and not too strong a scent which Is important to me.

Thanks for your really helpful and informative reply, I do dampen my hair but don't wrap it in a towel, I stick a shower cap on and leave it on for some time but not overnight. Do you think a towel makes that much difference? I was not expecting miracles but I thought I would see some improvement but it seemed no better than any other treatment I have used. I will give it another go and see how I get on. Thanks again,

I wrap in cling film or a disposable shower cap. Then a turban head towel and sometimes a towel. I think the heat generated helps. It's not much heat but a touch. Think it makes a big difference.

Also I put hair in little pony tail snake sure 1 squirt pera tail. So about 4-5 rails. Wrap around 3 fingers and squish into scalp.

Doing a few days makes a huge mega difference. Especially when you are in a hotel and using someone else's water. I have kept Elasticizier on my hair 2-3 days before now, just quick zap of water and squish it all in. But this is bad because it can make tangles.

Think everyone has to find how it works for them. But once a week in MY experience did zero.

I am not a qualified tester of beauty products. But I am a ver experienced tester of software with all the Stats (A level and degree) knowledge to back stuff up. I also have City & Guilds in Quality Assurance where testing was a big thing. All I can do is tell you what PK say and what I've done several times. Everyone's hair is different, age of hair, length, natural colour (of course my garnet is my natural colour), I guess our own age is an element and a whole loads of things. I'm surprised PK works so well for me. I want to try something different but nervous nelly says are you sure?

Thanks again,Pps, I think I will try it with one of those turban towel things and have another go with it, perhaps its my hair, it seems to have got in really bad condition and whatever I try it doesn't seem to help. But I am giving up yet!

I tried elasticizer in the past but it was too much of a faff and left my hair looking lank, despite my washing it out efficiently. I’ve gone back to what I’ve always used - shampoo and conditioner.

Philip Kingsley Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.66

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece haircare collection from Philip Kingsley includes a Body Building Weightless Shampoo, Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner and cult classic Elasticizer in the new and uplifting Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin fragrance, plus a Pure Colour Frizz Fighting Gloss to complete the set. Discover luscious-looking locks that you'll love to show off with this full haircare regime from Philip Kingsley.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £147. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £93.07.

The complete package - with everything included for a full haircare routine, you can treat your tresses to luxury with this collection. Begin with the Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment, rinse and follow with shampoo and conditioner, then apply the Frizz Fighting Gloss to enliven colour and add beautiful shine.

A brand new scent - discover the uplifting new Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin fragrance, created to promote feelings of happiness and joy. The Egyptian jasmine’s distinctive floral aroma inspires serenity and calm, while zesty mandarin, the sweetest of all citrus oils, leaves you feeling revitalised.

Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would help replenish her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling on movie sets.

Keep 'em coming - stock up with our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection again twice more, every 60 days at the same special price.

Contains:

• 1 x Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Body Building Weightless Shampoo (500ml; full size) - a gently cleansing shampoo that helps to add volume, body and shine. Enhanced with keratin proteins and natural cellulose. Suitable for men and women. with fine textured, limp, lightweight flyaway hair and chemically processed/colour treated hair, even when used frequently. Enriched with hydrolysed hair keratin and natural cellulose
  • 1 x Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner (500ml; full size) - an anti-static formula ideal for medium-textured, wavy hair or fine processed hair. Formulated to deliver moisture where it is needed most; at mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down, to help leave hair looking shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Perfect for use on colour treated hair and excellent for children as it helps to provide painless and easy detangling. Contains wheat protein, silicone and hydrolysed elastin
  • 1 x Elasticizer Therapies Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin (150ml; full size) - inspired by aromatherapy, this special Elasticizer has been created with an uplifting fragrance, to promote feelings of happiness and joy. This renowned deep conditioning, pre-shampoo hair mask delivers a rush of hydration inside the hair cuticle and helps increase manageability, while working to smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft and seal in moisture, to give hair a sleek, silky texture and shiny look. Suitable for all hair types including colour-treated, permed and dry hair. Contains hydrolysed elastin, castor oil, olive oil and glycerine
  • 1 x Pure Colour Frizz Fighting Gloss (50ml; full size) - this conditioning, heat-protecting formula helps improve moisture retention and extend colour longevity while instantly smoothing and controlling frizz, leaving hair beautifully soft and silky, with a gorgeous shine.

How to use:

Body Building Weightless Shampoo:

• Massage a small amount into wet hair with a gentle kneading of the scalp for 60 seconds
  • Rinse
  • Follow with a conditioner to suit your hair type
Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner:

• After shampooing, gently work into the mid-lengths and ends of your hair
  • Rinse well
Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment:

• Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply in sections
  • Work into your hair with fingertips
  • Rinse well
  • For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
  • For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously through your hair's length
  • Use 1 - 2 times a week
Pure Colour Frizz Fighting Gloss:

• For best results, apply to wet hair from mid-lengths to ends after washing and towel drying, concentrating on the most damaged areas
  • Blow-dry for maximum benefit
  • If hair needs additional shine or frizz control, smooth a small amount through dry hair to finish

Latest posts

Back