Carla’s Dog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just popped in to Instagram and read Carla Laszlo’s post. One of her little dogs Charlie has died.

Instagrammers will know how she adores her Yorkies, how walking them gave her a break while she was caring for her late mum.
Poor love, she's having such an awful time & will be devastated. She had posted about him having a kidney problem & how she dreaded him being ill; her mum was on dialysis at home & Carla was her carer.

You get periods in your life when it never rains but it ****** pours, and you wonder 'what the hell'
What I have observed and say is that it is in adversity we can see our true strengths and potential. It's character forming, if we can look for the silver linings to such horrible clouds. I don't know if Carla ever comes over here for a look-see, but sending her positive wishes in this latest trial in her life!

I``m sorry for anybody who`se lost a furry or feathered friend. We lost our labrador earlier in the year and we were devastated. They are more than just animals, they are family, Friends and much loved and we grieve just as much for them as we do for our human loved ones.

I've just watched her Insta post from yesterday, it's heart breaking & I wish I hadn't; she's flattened.

One of my friends had an African grey parrot for over 30 years. She was unmarried, had no kids and Jasper the parrot was her boy. He had total freedom in the house and sat with her when she ate and chatted to her plus he did a number of tricks and they spent all of their time together when she wasn`t at work. He developed a chest infection and even though vets tried to save him he died and my friend was totally wrecked. She ended up taking sick leave from work, medication for depression and wouldn`t leave the house. In the end she lost her job and needed long term counselling because losing Jasper affected her so badly. She had no family, no siblings and her parents were dead and I was honestly worried she was going to take an overdose or something equally as bad. Losing something you love whether its human or not, can literally break hearts and someone`s life.

Latest posts

Back