Right, Um, Yeah, Ok, Right....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A very difficult fabric to wear without it getting hooked up to something and it never looks the same if you pull the loose thread through to the inside. I don't like how Jackie dragged the neck of this top over one shoulder. It spoiled the line of the design completely. She obviously thought she looked 'hot!'

I think just so long as the colour's dark, loose threads aren't so visible, and pushing loose threads in works well, but not with those. That's one of my pet hates with some clothes, when even a slightly uneven fingernail will cause damage....and agreed, I can't stand wearing relaxed necklines like that that slip down, or can be slipped down - almost as uncomfortable as having a sock roll down under your foot when you're wearing boots!

A very difficult fabric to wear without it getting hooked up to something and it never looks the same if you pull the loose thread through to the inside. I don't like how Jackie dragged the neck of this top over one shoulder. It spoiled the line of the design completely. She obviously thought she looked 'hot!'
I hate to tell Jackie but she didn't look hot at all !

Funny isn't it, what adjectives are used with certain things....

CRISP white shirt
LITTLE Italian restaurant
NICE bit of fish
LITTLE black dress (I don't suppose the size 20 in my wardrobe counts)
NICE bottle of wine
CUTE baby - animal or human
BLUSHING bride

Brand ambassador Anna Green recently said during the Lola Rose show that prior to the show the producer had requested that she should try to keep Jackie on point during the show.

Brand ambassador Anna Green recently said during the Lola Rose show that prior to the show the producer had requested that she should try to keep Jackie on point during the show.
Those two together are a disaster! Shrieking and giggling, childish behaviour, acting the goat, dressing Peanut in Lola Rose (what fun!) Their show together became embarrassing. I like Anna, but she needs to be paired with someone a bit less excitable.

Those two together are a disaster! Shrieking and giggling, childish behaviour, acting the goat, dressing Peanut in Lola Rose (what fun!) Their show together became embarrassing. I like Anna, but she needs to be paired with someone a bit less excitable.
Who, or what, is Peanut? 🥜

There is a sort of excuse for Anna as she is young. She eally knows her stuff (still hard to take) but spaniel ears is nearer her pension than Anna’s age and she was intolerable if I was her boss she would have had her P45 years ago .

LR has 70% off at present including items still selling for full price on Q. I bought a couple of presents.

Jackie is so desperate to have 'fun' with Glen that she insisted on seeing his little dance from earlier in the week with Katy P, so it was shown, and its been non-stop faux laughing ever since in this 5 pm show. So its right, um, yeah, ok, ok, errrr, ---- these are adults, but you wouldn't believe it.
I used to really like Jackie but I’m afraid she gets right on my nerves now. She acts so silly all the time & she’s not funny at all. So cringeworthy.

She needs a good smack with a wet kipper.

I suppose I’m not allowed to say that now but you know what I mean
She certainly needs to be told she’s not a QVC presenter for own gratification and comedy entertainment.
Urgent retraining required as every week she appears to be getting even bigger for her boots and more out of hand.

Latest posts

Back