Liz Earle TSV 20/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Omg Iā€™m so glad Iā€™ve got two sets. The paste is amazing and my skin feels so much more improved with just two applications
I also have the immortal but this paste is far better x
Kicks the immortelle stuff out of the water imo...wish I hadn't bought two L'occitane TSV's tbh. The cream is not moisturising enough even though my skin looks fresher and smoother. You could get the same result with Alpha h products with AHA's. But Alpha H makes your skin feel supple and hydrated. This paste can be slotted into a cheaper regime and super charge it.

The good thing is it will lsat a long time its so thick. A pea size amount will do the job.Well done Liz Earle pushed back Elemis and L'occitane.

My tsv arrived yesterday and I am really glad I went for it although I have a stash of skincare products to work for, especially c&p, obviously only used the paste once but do like it and feel it will last a long long time. I bought two l'occitane tsvs too but still like it, will just have to slot it all into my routine, a really good tsv from LE this time

My tsv arrived yesterday and I am really glad I went for it although I have a stash of skincare products to work for, especially c&p, obviously only used the paste once but do like it and feel it will last a long long time. I bought two l'occitane tsvs too but still like it, will just have to slot it all into my routine, a really good tsv from LE this time
I was thinking that too just slot it in or alternate. I think I will keep the paste for the winter months when my skin needs the richness and use the watery serum from L'occitane with the cream in the summer. Will never buy it again though..

Well I tried the paste last night and to be honest, I canā€™t see any difference at all.. Iā€™m going to try it again tonight and put a bit more on.

LE website has 20% off the superskin range for today only if anyone wants to stock up

Well I tried the paste last night and to be honest, I canā€™t see any difference at all.. Iā€™m going to try it again tonight and put a bit more on.

LE website has 20% off the superskin range for today only if anyone wants to stock up

I was just going to post this offer somewhere - probably in the ā€œreasons not to shop at Qvcā€ thread!
But I looked her first and you beat me to it!

The 20% discount is automatic on whole super skin range - no code needed. Itā€™s to celebrate launch of the alt retinol paste and booster drops, apparently...

Also free delivery over Ā£30 so you can buy the paste for Ā£30.40p and not have to pay post (still too dear for my pocket sadly, though you who bought it in the recent TSV sound v pleased with it!) :)

Kicks the immortelle stuff out of the water imo...wish I hadn't bought two L'occitane TSV's tbh. The cream is not moisturising enough even though my skin looks fresher and smoother. You could get the same result with Alpha h products with AHA's. But Alpha H makes your skin feel supple and hydrated. This paste can be slotted into a cheaper regime and super charge it.

The good thing is it will lsat a long time its so thick. A pea size amount will do the job.Well done Liz Earle pushed back Elemis and L'occitane.
Iā€™ve never tried Alpha H. What would you recommend for first time user. Age 40 spot prone due to hormonal monthly cycle. Under jawline. ? Xx

Iā€™ve never tried Alpha H. What would you recommend for first time user. Age 40 spot prone due to hormonal monthly cycle. Under jawline. ? Xx
Its worth a try. Skin thats prone to break outs can have them for a variety of reason and be quite sensitive.I remember the lovely Michelle the founder of the brand had Acne prone skin and says it made a big difference. I used Alpha H for at least ten years. Still slot in the masks for maintenance. Avoid really oily stuff and scented products I found they made my skin react badly. Elemis is very scented and some items oily. I reacted quite badly but over the years my skin can tolerate it but it still gives me the odd breakout where no other brand does.

So I tried the paste again last night. This time I put a bit more on. This morning, my skin does feel smoother, no doubt, but itā€™s really dry, and there is no reduction in fine lines. I will give it another go after the weekend, but I really donā€™t think this paste is for me.

So I tried the paste again last night. This time I put a bit more on. This morning, my skin does feel smoother, no doubt, but itā€™s really dry, and there is no reduction in fine lines. I will give it another go after the weekend, but I really donā€™t think this paste is for me.
I would return it if its making your skin dry...Retinol usually dries out my skin but this makes it super hydrated and glowing.

I would return it if its making your skin dry...Retinol usually dries out my skin but this makes it super hydrated and glowing.
If it was direct from LE I would, but this is qvcā€¦. The other stuff in the collection are still good value. Itā€™s just a shame the paste didnā€™t work for me.

Someone recommended The Ordinary 7% Glycolic acid toner, Iā€™ve been using it for a week now and my skin is glowing and it has diminished fine lines should point out though that I do not have sensitive skin and have applied it every evening.šŸ˜Š
I find that too sticky....but it's a good price.

Its worth a try. Skin thats prone to break outs can have them for a variety of reason and be quite sensitive.I remember the lovely Michelle the founder of the brand had Acne prone skin and says it made a big difference. I used Alpha H for at least ten years. Still slot in the masks for maintenance. Avoid really oily stuff and scented products I found they made my skin react badly. Elemis is very scented and some items oily. I reacted quite badly but over the years my skin can tolerate it but it still gives me the odd breakout where no other brand does.
Thanks for that Boffy. Much appreciated. Will see whatā€™s on offer on qvc xx

Iā€™ve just bought an LED lamp to help with my skin. Iā€™ve only been using it for a week so 3 treatments so far. Has anyone else tried one?

Latest posts

Back