Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it just me but what the hell has happened to IW's website?! It seems to bear little or no resemblance to the channel. I rarely watch any more because of the watch overload, but it's still a place I would shop as in in the past, things I've bought from them have been good quality for a good price. Type something in to the website now and literally thousands of items come up, stuff I didn't even know they sold. The website's a total mess now, and whilst it's good to see them selling more than just pressure washers and watches, I wish they'd concentrate upon revitalising the tv side of the business instead of flooding the website with all manner of stuff!

Think they are trying to turn their web site into something like Amazon marketplace

I actually think they are being misleading on teh TV about the marketplace, cause they keep saying we have loads of stuff but haven't the time to show it all on air, the inference being IW has this stuff in stock, can't show it on air but you can buy it from us/selling it on our web site.
In reality, although you place an order and pay on IW's website, you are not actually ordering from IW, your order and money is passed to whomever the seller on the web site is, IW do not accept any liabilities/responsibility for any order placed through the marketplace section on their web site, it's between you and the seller, so if it's broken or doesn't turn up or you want to return etc, don't bother contacting IW.

Last edited:
Here we go again, 4mm Bombay Sapphire glass. :ROFLMAO:

(I wonder if they cut up a Bombay Sapphire gin bottle to come up with Bombay sapphire Glass) ;) :ROFLMAO:

I like Mathey-Tissot, but not liking that watch, don't like the big dome and not liking hands or the propellor design on the dial.

And why such a big domed crystal for 400mtr, I've a 600mtr Chris Ward and the crystal is nowhere near as bulky looking as that.
Horrible looking thing🧐😟

Think they are trying to turn their web site into something like Amazon marketplace

I actually think they are being misleading on teh TV about the marketplace, cause they keep saying we have loads of stuff but haven't the time to show it all on air, the inference being IW has this stuff in stock, can't show it on air but you can buy it from us/selling it on our web site.
In reality, although you place an order and pay on IW's website, you are not actually ordering from IW, your order and money is passed to whomever the seller on the web site is, IW do not accept any liabilities/responsibility for any order placed through the marketplace section on their web site, it's between you and the seller, so if it's broken or doesn't turn up or you want to return etc, don't bother contacting IW.
To be fair I have products featured on there, specifically t-shirts, 2 variants, with the following print on them:

Option 1: Ideal World Presenters Give Honest, Balanced, Impartial Advice.
Option 2: Ideal World Presenters Talk Bullsh1t.

Option 1 has sold 3 units to date, Option 2 has sold around 10,000 units. I cannae keep up, I'm a one man band printing them myself in the garage using the screen print kit I bought off C&C.

I'm going into meltdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

Btw, my t-shirts are probably the best t-shirts on the planet, genuinely, right, I genuinely honestly mean that. I've been in the t-shirt game for 105 years.

Isn't it amazing 😲 all of the watches that were sold out last night have suddenly become available again due to "not going through" 🤣

That's cause the system wasn't working correctly, it was in MELTDOWN!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Oh see Reynolds with the Bombay again and only Vostok Europe are the only brand that PVDs the back of the watch. :eek: For someone that claims to have been in the watch industry for 44 years then he has pretty crap knowledge of the watches that are available out there. I Have Frederique Constant, Rotary and Roamer watches which are all PVD plated on the back.

You would think he'd never seen a Perpetual Calendar movement before they way he goes on about the movement, a bit like he was with the hybrid watch. Oh and Kev the YM86 is just name given to the 7T86 when it's not used in Seiko watches, and it's been on the go for a few years.

My god how many times are they going to mention the marketplace, it's getting as bad as Jenny.

To be fair I have products featured on there, specifically t-shirts, 2 variants, with the following print on them:

Option 1: Ideal World Presenters Give Honest, Balanced, Impartial Advice.
Option 2: Ideal World Presenters Talk Bullsh1t.

Option 1 has sold 3 units to date, Option 2 has sold around 10,000 units. I cannae keep up, I'm a one man band printing them myself in the garage using the screen print kit I bought off C&C.

I'm going into meltdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

Btw, my t-shirts are probably the best t-shirts on the planet, genuinely, right, I genuinely honestly mean that. I've been in the t-shirt game for 105 years.

Can i offer some ideas for your T-shirts business, maybe a small commission if they are popular, they are made from the bestest quality cotton, hand stitched by highly skilled Bangaldeshi kids, in state of the art back street sweat shops.

PreviewYouDesign.aspx7.jpgPreviewYouDesign.aspx6.jpgPreviewYouDesign.aspx5.jpgPreviewYouDesign.aspx4.jpgPreviewYouDesign.aspx3.jpgPreviewYouDesign.aspx1.jpgPreviewYouDesign.aspx2.jpgPreviewYouDesign.aspx8.jpg

Can i offer some ideas for your T-shirts business, maybe a small commission if they are popular, they are made from the bestest quality cotton, hand stitched by highly skilled Bangaldeshi kids, in state of the art back street sweat shops.

View attachment 21762View attachment 21761View attachment 21760View attachment 21759View attachment 21758View attachment 21756View attachment 21757View attachment 21763
Brilliant 👍 you need to get in touch with Emma in marketing 😎

Can we still return things to Ideal World via Asda? I haven’t received the usual Asda return label in my orde.

You need to call the premium rate line to request a return label to print at home for a return via asda.

So was just thinking about this constant plug for IW marketplace, and was thinking maybe the excessive plugging is because maybe it's not as successful as they had hoped.

Anyway just randomly picked an item from home office section. A packet of pencils £11.73 + £2.59 P & P. :eek:

So did a price check with Amazon marketplace seller, same seller as on IW, but it's £4 + £2.59 P & P.

That's quite a difference in price on IW. And despite Sally saying it's brilliant, and she buys loads from it, it has everything you need, if that example is a reflection on IW's marketplace prices then I think i'll be giving it a wide berth. ;):ROFLMAO:

Now…don’t tell everybody, will you?? I shouldn’t even be sharing this with you…But on right now. Right this very moment….THE STORY OF JENNY…WOOHEY!! Talking now about how she walks 2000000 steps a day after having a new titanium head fitted and oak knees in 1971. Catch this fascinating, crying out for The Movie piece of perfect emotions pulling drama..now!! As The Christians so perfectly summed up in 1987. “In an Ideal World, we’d be free to choose, but in our Ideal World we have to hear that ****** woman’s story again.”…

Latest posts

Back