QVC Confirm Bye Bye Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet again someone asking about Decleor on their Facebook been a number over the past few weeks.

Reply today:

we aren’t stocking any future lines for Decleor, but you can find our current available items online at https://bit.ly/2Saf3vK. Stacey x
Wow shocked t
We all saw the writing on the wall, though. Change of ownership, Fiona Brackenbury leaving with no successor...
What a shame, though, as they used to be - in my opinion - the best value beauty range sold on Q.
The new owners seem to be intent on destroying the brand, to me...at least in this country.
Evidence? Reformulating everything; withdrawing from physical retail bar any spas using the brand...and they don't advertise. Q was a good advert for the brand, I feel.
R.I.P. Decleor!
Wow shocked to read this. Was Fiona pushed? Used to buy a lot of the Decleor range. Sadly QVC are stocking some really expensive brands. I've been buying skincare from TJC, which is much more affordable.

Wonder if Fiona will get a BA job on Q flogging Earth Spirit sandals or perhaps as a beauty stand in if other BAs are unavailable.

Wow shocked t

Wow shocked to read this. Was Fiona pushed? Used to buy a lot of the Decleor range. Sadly QVC are stocking some really expensive brands. I've been buying skincare from TJC, which is much more affordable.
Sazza, mentioned last year that Fiona was leaving to start her own consultant business.
That's right Fiona left Decleor to work for herself in October 2019.

She continued to do Decleor shows on Q for them until February 2021.

Excellent news re no more Decleor. They test on animals and sell in China (where you have to test locally on animals). I notice Q bringing on more brands that don't test like Korres, NassifMD, Jane Scrivener and there's always Liz Earle. That said Q now sell Ester Lauder - I guess they are a huge money generator.

I agree about the reformulated products but I thought she was very good at selling the originals. I liked the brand and I learned about it from Fiona. She didn't talk any worse bullshit than anyone else and at least her products worked, unlike Prai for instance.

CC
Someone on here said they saw her at the beauty bash & that she was unpleasant - not wanting to 'do' the advertised free facials. The person also said that when she did actually do them, that she didn't appear to like touching the 'clients' & was frosty & unwelcoming. I went off her after I read that.
I feel she was a worse shitter than the other guests that I had watched - agree that Prai lady is 'up there' with the worst. Interestingly, the night vsn of the neck cream has 5 star reviews at boots, as do many of the Prai creams.

I did not like Fiona. I do not doubt that she knows her stuff, though.
I am sad at the demise of this brand, all in all, Gone from department stores, gone from their largest retailer… no longer a high quality and effective brand. Did their current owners simply buy them to destroy them? I have to wonder…

Someone on here said they saw her at the beauty bash & that she was unpleasant - not wanting to 'do' the advertised free facials. The person also said that when she did actually do them, that she didn't appear to like touching the 'clients' & was frosty & unwelcoming. I went off her after I read that.
I feel she was a worse shitter than the other guests that I had watched - agree that Prai lady is 'up there' with the worst. Interestingly, the night vsn of the neck cream has 5 star reviews at boots, as do many of the Prai creams.
Was that not Keeley from Elemis?

I have met Fiona on several occasions and she has always been lovely. She knows her stuff and is always happy to help if you contact her.

Was that not Keeley from Elemis?

I have met Fiona on several occasions and she has always been lovely. She knows her stuff and is always happy to help if you contact her.
I have heard reports of her doing treatments with a sneering contemptuous expression on her face ... but I have no direct experience. We should speak as we find, either from meeting her girl, or observing her on screen.

I have heard reports of her doing treatments with a sneering contemptuous expression on her face ... but I have no direct experience. We should speak as we find, either from meeting her girl, or observing her on screen.
do you mean Keely or Fiona?

My reference about Fiona's 'unpleasant attitude' was from what another poster wrote on here.
There were also seperate posts about Keeley peing unpleasant. IIRC, th e poster reported that K was more interested in laughing & joking with the other presenters (Chloe?) than interacting with customers. Th eposter also mentioned that K pretty much refused to do a free 'facial', because she felt there wasn't enough time, & that th eQvc customer had come too late.

Surmising, I read posts on here that both Keeley and Fiona were somewhat unpleasant, which is (mostly) why I'm not keen on either of them

do you mean Keely or Fiona?

My reference about Fiona's 'unpleasant attitude' was from what another poster wrote on here.
There were also seperate posts about Keeley peing unpleasant. IIRC, th e poster reported that K was more interested in laughing & joking with the other presenters (Chloe?) than interacting with customers. Th eposter also mentioned that K pretty much refused to do a free 'facial', because she felt there wasn't enough time, & that th eQvc customer had come too late.

Surmising, I read posts on here that both Keeley and Fiona were somewhat unpleasant, which is (mostly) why I'm not keen on either of them
Yes, I meant Fiona.
I don't rate Keeley at all...and her obnoxious, prima-donna ways are well known, here and elsewhere. I prefer Grace or literally any other Elemis guest to her.

I'm not interested in any of the beauty brands sold on the Q but have read, on here & a couple of other places, that Fiona wasn't liked by the staff on Decleor counters. There were also negative comments made about her attitude at one of the Beauty Bash events. Keeley sees herself as a legend in her own tea break & one day she'll disappear forever under all the layers of gunk she insists everyone applies.

I'm not interested in any of the beauty brands sold on the Q but have read, on here & a couple of other places, that Fiona wasn't liked by the staff on Decleor counters. There were also negative comments made about her attitude at one of the Beauty Bash events. Keeley sees herself as a legend in her own tea break & one day she'll disappear forever under all the layers of gunk she insists everyone applies.
Indeed. That's why I cannot 'rate' Fiona.

I did not like Fiona. I do not doubt that she knows her stuff, though.
I am sad at the demise of this brand, all in all, Gone from department stores, gone from their largest retailer… no longer a high quality and effective brand. Did their current owners simply buy them to destroy them? I have to wonder…
Yes I’m sad as well. It really is the oddest marketing strategy isn’t it? You used to be able to see it in loads of department stores and buy good Xmas gift sets containing the wonderful Hydrafloral and other goodies. I know we have to move with the times (sadly) but how anyone thought the Neroli Bigarade name had global appeal is beyond me, and the change in texture was a shocker. I did however like Fiona (but can’t stand Keeley!).

Latest posts

Back