Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Knuckles says this too. (I've no idea why she's nicknamed 'Knuckles' ... can anyone tell me ?)
I gave Ms Kramer the name 'Knuckles' because she's so aggressive & I see her, along with Ms Everton, as the mean girls from school. She totally disgusted me when she used her daughter's emergency hospital admission as a selling opportunity for the Q. Odious person.

Her only saving grace is that she isn’t permanently joined to an iPad. However I rarely watch her so she could be SM mad now for all I know.

I could never really like her for appearing selling Q clothes wearing a bulldog clip to shape the shapeless garments.

I lost faith and respect for JF years ago. I went through a rough time and saw her launching several beauty TSVs at midnight. Each brand was her favourite and almost every product was a "can't live without".

I happened to flip over last night and saw the backs of her hands. Her skin in so thin you can see blood vessels and bones. Not just by colour but... As if the skin was "embossed", almost as if bones/veins popping out. I've only seen people with that when they are very ill and extremely malnourished. There didn't seem to be any layer of flesh between bones/veins and her skin. It was only a few seconds so might have been a combination of bad camera angle, light, whatever, but, it looked dreadful to me.

The way she slathers lotions on her arms and slopping noise - makes me think of vomit hitting the floor. How she is always up for freebies. No. Sorry don't like her. She's not my most disliked presenter but she certainly hits the first team.

I never used to like her and then one of her dogs was stolen and I just felt for her. That's one of the most awful things that could happen (obviously not before things happening to people) and now I can't not like her. I think she's improved since she was off ill but maybe that's just me.

Jill has always been really thin. She used to do the fitness equipment demos back in the day.

CC

I lost faith and respect for JF years ago. I went through a rough time and saw her launching several beauty TSVs at midnight. Each brand was her favourite and almost every product was a "can't live without".

I happened to flip over last night and saw the backs of her hands. Her skin in so thin you can see blood vessels and bones. Not just by colour but... As if the skin was "embossed", almost as if bones/veins popping out. I've only seen people with that when they are very ill and extremely malnourished. There didn't seem to be any layer of flesh between bones/veins and her skin. It was only a few seconds so might have been a combination of bad camera angle, light, whatever, but, it looked dreadful to me.

The way she slathers lotions on her arms and slopping noise - makes me think of vomit hitting the floor. How she is always up for freebies. No. Sorry don't like her. She's not my most disliked presenter but she certainly hits the first team.
I'm not sure whether we we can do anything about the size of our hands & I had a look at the recording of the 10pm beauty show on 26th to see what hers looked like; apart from the fact that I have freckles they could be mine! Towards the end of the hour AY was on & her fingers looked very swollen, as did her face, so I wonder if it could be a side effect of medication.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back