Repeat Repeat Repeat....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like Micéal, but this is not his forte. When he is doing shows where he is clearly not truly enthused, he is particularly repetitive. When he has some knowledge and interest, the shows are much better.
I think that he is going for the presentation sandwich: tell them what you’re going to tell them, tell them, tell them what you’ve told them.

I will say the producers are shouting in his earpiece telling him to push the whatever he is selling. So just repeats whatever the rep is saying.
He's been in the role for long enough to know how to link everything together, all he needs to do is add "as you say" or similar rather than repeat their words verbatim. I'll repeat one of my stock phrases - over 8 billion people on the planet & the Q chose this tatty lot.

I really like Micéal, but this is not his forte. When he is doing shows where he is clearly not truly enthused, he is particularly repetitive. When he has some knowledge and interest, the shows are much better.
I think that he is going for the presentation sandwich: tell them what you’re going to tell them, tell them, tell them what you’ve told them.
I agree, however, that applies to many aspects of the jobs we choose to do. There were certain parts of the national curriculum I found unbelievably boring but knew I had to teach them & ensure that students understood the topic & made progress.

I agree, however, that applies to many aspects of the jobs we choose to do. There were certain parts of the national curriculum I found unbelievably boring but knew I had to teach them & ensure that students understood the topic & made progress.
But I bet some of your students could tell when you were being professional vs enthused 😛

He's been in the role for long enough to know how to link everything together, all he needs to do is add "as you say" or similar rather than repeat their words verbatim. I'll repeat one of my stock phrases - over 8 billion people on the planet & the Q chose this tatty lot.

Ha! ha! similar to several columnists saying "that over 330 million people in the U.S, and the best they can come up with for President is either Trump or Biden "

Latest posts

Back