Eilidth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clothescloth

Registered Shopper
WTF does she look like today? Considering she’s doing a fashion show with Ruth, she looks a sight. And yes Eilidth, we all know you’re pregnant, no need to remind us every couple of minutes ( in every show you’ve done for the last few weeks) We don’t want to keep seeing ‘bump’, cover it up, or dress it a bit better!

WTF does she look like today? Considering she’s doing a fashion show with Ruth, she looks a sight. And yes Eilidth, we all know you’re pregnant, no need to remind us every couple of minutes ( in every show you’ve done for the last few weeks) We don’t want to keep seeing ‘bump’, cover it up, or dress it a bit better!
I've seen her look far worse..remember the fashion shoot for Danniiiiiii Minogue? I don't mind seeing a baby bump, but there's absolutely no need to keep banging on about it - it's boring!

I saw a clip of her yesterday & thought how much healthier she looked with a fuller face. I'm sure she gets dressed in a dark room using a shovel. I don't do scruffy.

And she's a size small.🤣🤣
Just a squeeze away JR. Roof kept banging on about HER large breasts! No Roof they're not,medium tbh and stop directing the camera person! 'No go up,up! Stay on that shot!' No one else does it. Controlling 🐄

Latest posts

Back