Chloe

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found it funny to watch ... the dance moves and the posing. And the dialogue ... even funnier. She is trying too hard. However, I wish her luck.
I would prefer she was told to learn how to professionally present and sell the on air stuff, being able to give the relevant information, rather than resorting to her usual comments making the hours about herself. Once the basics are grasped and rolled out as a routine each show. Perhaps she then should be allowed to bring her own slant and flavour to the hours she brings.

Can’t take to her . Don’t think Mellissa seemed too keen either. I need this/ I’m so excited/ why aren’t I wearing this/ save one for me blah blah blah.....
I've written YET ANOTHER email of complaint - about the over use of 'guys'. Will whatever his name is used the term twice in as many seconds, and that did me. Then Jamaica Joyce started a bit later and her lack of articulation was painful to hear, so off she went.
In Your Face. I found her Style slot & didn't stay around long enough to hear her speak - the head movements were enough

🚨🚨Wedding Warning For May!!!🚨🚨
Already discussions on the required bridesmaids presents.
Needs one for the maid of honour and two for the other bridesmaids.
Oh and she said on air she requires the day off.
Also finger nails look like tutti frutti sweets

Ms Everton is unprofessional but appears to be untouchable. She also shares the role of Head of the Mean Girls with Knuckles Kramer.

But why? is she untouchable, I mean in the goodness how many years she has been there, she still hasn't managed to work out the 'next shot' business (hence the looking at the monitors), I mean surely that is the sort of thing you learn at 'elementary presenting school'?!

I would prefer she was told to learn how to professionally present and sell the on air stuff, being able to give the relevant information, rather than resorting to her usual comments making the hours about herself. Once the basics are grasped and rolled out as a routine each show. Perhaps she then should be allowed to bring her own slant and flavour to the hours she brings.
Totally agree, present professionally first. She’s talking about Lurkers, sweaty armpits, Kit-Kats etc, totally embarrassing.

🚨🚨Wedding Warning For May!!!🚨🚨
Already discussions on the required bridesmaids presents.
Needs one for the maid of honour and two for the other bridesmaids.
Oh and she said on air she requires the day off.
Also finger nails look like tutti frutti sweets
She’s never going to shut up about her wedding next may. Sorry but NOT interested.

She’s never going to shut up about her wedding next may. Sorry but NOT interested.
I’ve not seen her presenting for more than about 30 seconds before I change channels and so didn’t know she was getting married. Constant reference to a forthcoming wedding reminds me of someone else and now they’ve moved on to mentioning their wedding anniversaries instead. 🤔 😉

Latest posts

Back