• AW TSV 3.jpg
    AW TSV 3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 140
Amanda Wakeley The Mini Jackman Medium Multiway Bag
Item Number: 185630
QVC Price £349.00
Todays Special Value Price £249.96
P&P £5.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, this gorgeous Mini Jackman Multiway Bag from Amanda Wakeley is beautifully crafted from fine leather, complete with premium hardware including a branded hanging charm and suede tassel detailing for that smart designer finish. The perfect size for your daily essentials, this versatile bag can be worn on your shoulder or carried by hand, you choose!

Carry off designer style - treat yourself to the premium finishing touches that this designer bag has to offer, including bespoke hardware, polished carabineers and studs, plus an Amanda Wakeley branded hanging charm. It's also presented in a signature branded gift box with a linen dust bag which adds to the luxurious feel.

Wear it your way - with its dual-strap design, you can carry the Mini Jackman using just the grab handles for a more elegant look or use the on-trend wide guitar strap for over-the-shoulder everyday practicality.

Take your pick - with five gorgeous leather finishes to choose from, you're spoilt for choice! Opt for classic Black or chic Natural Python to keep it simple, or if you're after something a bit more daring, then try Magenta Python, Metallic Suede or Raven Green for a pop of eye-catching colour.

• Zip fastening
  • Comes with branded gift box and dust bag
  • Outer: leather; lining: linen
  • Inner pockets: 1 x phone slot, 1 x zip
  • Bag (h x w x d): 24cm x 18cm x 12cm (9.4" x 7" x 4.7")
  • Strap drop: 34cm (13")
  • Handle drop: 10cm (4")

Colour options:

• Metallic Suede - metallic suede python body with black sides and handles
  • Black - stamped weave body with black handles
  • Natural Python - natural python body with black sides and handles
  • Magenta Python - magenta python body with black sides and handles
  • Raven Green - raven lizard body with black sides and handles

Please note: all options have black shoulder straps

All measurements are approximate

For years when I couldn't afford much I used an £8 Clarks outlet hobo-style faux suede bag for everything. I then went through the patch of buying bags just because I could (and selling them after a few years) and the bag I use now is very similar in style to my old Clarks bag, so it's obviously a style that suits me, my lifestyle and my pocket.

I don't understand the need to buy a brand for the sake of it, although as long as neither you nor anyone else is going into debt and you will get some use out of it, buy it and enjoy it. But it's not for me and my bag buying days are over. Shoes are for comfort and are worn till they start to look tatty.

I've just watched as much as I could of the hugely expensive bag with its squeaky brand ambassador and Micael and all I'll say is that at that price, I expect my zips to be sewn in so there's no gapping at the sides. This always means corner-cutting to me and makes the bags less secure and look unfinished.

No, No & No again!!! The best part of £260 for a titchy little handbag, of which the little metal plate with the name Amanda Wakeley printed on it constitutes about £100's worth of the price, and if you're paying full price then you can add another £100+ to that! Money's no object, and you collect designer bags? Go for it, but if like me, and I'm sure I'm speaking for many others on here - I'd rather pay less (much less) and get myself a bag that is actually useful and not just for decoration, couldn't give a toss if it arrives in a classy looking cardboard box, or whether it has a dust bag or not and gives even less of a toss if there's a name printed upon it! As bags go, apart from the tawdry looking tassels it looks quite smart, but I think the colour choices are all pretty uninspiring. Don't forget to pop a matching purse into your basket for another £145 - It won't fit inside the bag, or if it does hopefully the rest of the stuff you need to pop in it is incredibly small.
Just another example of the customer base that Q are now trying to attract, those who have money coming out of their ears - sod all the other people who have shopped with them for years to find innovative and different brands they can't get on the uk high street and the odd bargain! The V in QVC now represents a two finger salute to anyone who no longer fits their target audience!

I was nauseated by Micael's orgasmic 'ooh yeahs' when I watched the launch and I felt so sad for the BA who was probably very pretty before she had the Botox and fillers.

By the way I thought the bag was ugly, impractical and very over-priced, I don't like bags that gape at the sides and bags that have grab handles with a shoulder strap.

I haven’t seen it live but I do not like snakeskin faux or otherwise and some of the AW colour ways are a bit gaudy for me.I like some Radley but never buy from QVC if I see something I like wait until it is reduced a couple of times in the sale.I have to admit I do have a weakness for bags.Sometimes you like a bag and then when using it find something irritating when using it, I have to be able to get my reading specs in and hate fiddly clasps, smaller bags are useless for
everyday.Having a look now but who is that BA with JF, she will be muted what a hard voice.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen it live but I do not like snakeskin faux or otherwise and some of the AW colour ways are a bit gaudy for me.I like some Radley but never buy from QVC if I see something I like wait until it is reduced a couple of times in the sale.I have to admit I do have a weakness for bags.Sometimes you like a bag and then when using it find something irritating when using it.Having a look now but who is that BA with JF, she will be muted.
You are so right here! I've yet to find a bag that's absolutely perfect. The one of I've got now has a zipped pocket at the front and that's great, but directly behind it inside the bag there's another zipped pocket so consequently the front of the bag is all bulged out in one area. I'd much prefer the inner pocket to be on the opposite side of the bag. I like that is has two compartments, but I wish they weren't lined with black fabric - I know it's practical but a paler colour would make things easier to spot at a glance, and I wouldn't mind it having those four little feet on the bottom cause it does tend to fall over if it's put on a flat surface..however, as bags go, I'm pretty happy with it. In that past I've had bags that are like cavernous pits and finding stuff is an utter mission, thin linings that get torn, then small items go through into the space between bag and lining, zips that finish a inch shy of the edges of the bag so stuff falls out if you're not careful, magnetic poppers that come undone as soon as you put more than one item in the bag, fiddly buckles that look great but are totally impractical, flapovers that you have to fold right back which expose and unbalance the entire contents of your bag. Having said all this most of the bags I've bought in the past have been inexpensive but spending a fortune doesn't necessarily guarantee you a less annoying bag despite what they tell you - My bag mate has spend hundreds of pounds on bags she's not entirely happy with!

AW bags often look heavy and stiff, as does this one. You can buy lookey Ilkey ones for about thirty quid. I’m mesmerised by the BA’s mouth, what on earth has she done? It looks really ugly.

The designer conundrum for me is this - If your lifestyle doesn't fit the designer bag image and your outings are more about shopping for groceries in Lidl, meeting mates down Costas, going the local pub quiz and for a special treat, a meal in Bella Italia with a Groupon deal, wouldn't it not be assumed that the bag's a fake? A woman I work with is very wealthy and she carries LV etc bags to work, she confided in me that some of the bags she uses for the everyday humdrum stuff are fakes, and she keeps the real mccoy for best-Everyone assumes that all her bags are the real deal!

Mini really does mean mini & like a high end city apartment that's a lot of money per cubic centimetre. However, as I wrote previously on this thread #11 we all view life & possessions differently & if someone wants to spend their money on this petite bag that's their choice. My sister & I will be going to Chelsea in a fortnight's time, we're also going to the exhibition at Kensington Palace so staying in town for two nights. I want to keep my packing as light as possible & because my going out bags are too big I've looked for a slim one & found a handmade wristlet on Etsy; it's the same colour as my boots, light as a feather & will lie at the bottom of my holdall until needed. Less than £20, fantastic service & a small business that I'll buy from again (& again).

Latest posts

Back