Molton Brown TSV 03/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown 11 Piece Ultimate Luxury Collection TSV 03/10/21

6x 30ml Collection In All Sets RRP is about £16.20 Based on the RRP of 20 at £54 from QVC)

Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel
Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel
Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel

Floral
300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash RRP £20 + post
100ml Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
100ml Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
100ml Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post

Fresh
300ml Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel RRP £22 + post
300ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Hand Wash RRP £20 + post
100ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
100ml Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post
100ml Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel RRP £10 + post

Total RRP About £110.20

The 3rd & 4th Pic is a confusing one to say the least as it dont match with anything

Attachments

• MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 356
  • MB TSV 4.jpg
    MB TSV 4.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 360
  • MB TSV 1.jpg
    MB TSV 1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 352
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 384
Isn’t that Fresh option the same as last year’s? I’m sure I’ve got that boxed set in my stash.

Isn’t that Fresh option the same as last year’s? I’m sure I’ve got that boxed set in my stash.
I think it's a bit different as I had it as well (I have some things in storage) but Fresh is for me.

Thanks so much Super for this. Give us the price when you know it.

CC

I already know that the fresh option has got my name on it because I’m definitely out of stock of Eucalyptus and I’m down to my last bottle of Templetree so this is a perfect TSV for me
its worth it just to get your favourites love Warming Eucalyptus and only have a few dregs left.

As soon as its live I am in. I bought two of the Almond TSV and I will get both the Molton Brown sets. Then I am truly finished family and besties will get their lovely smelly hampers!

I love Blissful Templetree, have bought it for years. I used to love listening to Jill Goldsmith waffling on about being transported to Marakesh and Moroccan bizarres and stuff. I really liked her. Not so keen on Jemma.
I think Jemma’s great, one of the best Brand Ambassadors they have. A few months ago she was on with Julia Roberts who mentioned Jill Goldsmith. Jemma said something like she knew she had big shoes to fill as Jill was a great lady, which I thought was a very nice thing to say.

I love Blissful Templetree, have bought it for years. I used to love listening to Jill Goldsmith waffling on about being transported to Marakesh and Moroccan bizarres and stuff. I really liked her. Not so keen on Jemma.
She was a brilliant brand ambassador.

Is this the Christmas TSV, or will there be another one?

I'll give another vote for Jemma, I really like her and I think she's got a cracking sense of humour.

I did like Jill as well though of course. In fact my addiction to MB is partly down to her to be honest with her fantastic descriptions of the fragrances. One I always remember (but I can't remember which fragrance she was talking about) was 'heady nights of expectations'. I've no idea what it meant, but it sounded ****** good. 😂😂

this is the big christmas tsv there might be a small top up one like nearer christmas but thats not known yet
Ah… thanks
What a shame no Christmas fragrances, would have expected the spice/pine hand wash at least for Christmas
Hopefully MB will do a sale in their website

Latest posts

Back