Joules TSV 08/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going to look at the wellies. I need a new pair every year.

CC
I treated myself to a pair of Joules wellies a couple of years ago.
Was wearing them when I attempted to cycle through some flood water; which turned out to be deeper than I thought. Had to jump off the bike and the water came over the top of the boots. Took 2 weeks to dry them out. 😂😏🙄

I need new ones every year because I find they disintegrate 2 or 3 days after the guarantee has expired which is annoying. I know they are "fashion wellies" but I love the dog ones and the red ones. I've got boring green Dunlop ones that I wish would wear out but they never do.

CC

I need new ones every year because I find they disintegrate 2 or 3 days after the guarantee has expired which is annoying. I know they are "fashion wellies" but I love the dog ones and the red ones. I've got boring green Dunlop ones that I wish would wear out but they never do.

CC
I like the look of Joules but not the quality so much.

I finally bought the beautiful Bee navy striped jumper. The sequinned bee is beautiful. But it comes up really small and bobbles when washed. Considering it was supposed to be nearly £70.00 the quality is lacking.

I don’t think Joules is the company it once was then add Q into the mix and it’s not worth the money in many cases. It becomes very hit and miss so I only buy if I can try it on in he shop

I don’t think Joules is the company it once was then add Q into the mix and it’s not worth the money in many cases. It becomes very hit and miss so I only buy if I can try it on in he shop
With you on that.I have a few Joules tops the first one I bought has washed and worn and is as good as new.The latest ones not.The quality and sizing is a bit hit and miss now so I am not confident to buy online.They did a pack- a -way raincoat for Q some time ago which I bought and am pleased with that.

I bought a pack Mac from Joules store, roomy fit ordered exactly same different colour from Q wouldn’t even meet at least 2 sizes different.

I finally bought the beautiful Bee navy striped jumper. The sequinned bee is beautiful. But it comes up really small and bobbles when washed. Considering it was supposed to be nearly £70.00 the quality is lacking.
Mines not bobbled yet, well it wouldn’t since I’ve not been anywhere to wear it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Latest posts

Back