Bloom Faux Flowers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
What happened to MiJulie and Peony flaaaaars. Only twelve items left on the website, all on waitlist. Have they been junked in favour of this new brand? Chlöe is on with the BA, in peak irritating mode. Honestly, it's as if these fake flowers have some sort of magical qualities that cure all ills.

Julie used to jabber on quite a bit about how much of a 'bond' they had with QVC, and how long they'd been selling on it, so I'm amazed that (if) the Q has delisted them.

What happened to MiJulie and Peony flaaaaars. Only twelve items left on the website, all on waitlist. Have they been junked in favour of this new brand? Chlöe is on with the BA, in peak irritating mode. Honestly, it's as if these fake flowers have some sort of magical qualities that cure all ills.

Julie used to jabber on quite a bit about how much of a 'bond' they had with QVC, and how long they'd been selling on it, so I'm amazed that (if) the Q has delisted them.
Notice on the Peony web site

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 15.56.02.png

We're taking a break!​

Our online store is down temporarily whilst we give our website a facelift. We will be launching late summer '21, better than ever before with lots of fabulous faux flowers and exciting additions for you to enjoy.

We thank you for your patience whilst we prepare for these exciting changes.

Julie and the Peony team

I bought a realistic looking faux white orchid from Dunhelm for £12. It’s got the same kind of “real touch” petals that Julie used to go on about.

I did catch a bit of the Bloom show and, like Peony, they seemed expensive considering you can get similar items cheaper elsewhere.

Surely you're not suggesting they're not Handmade With Love by Julie's fair hands on the Ruckley Estate?
Lol !! I know they are 'assembled' on production lines at the Ruckley Estate, but I expect old Julie has a touch of Phaladropsis at the thought of her plastic/silk flaaaars melting in some storage container stuck on a dockside somewhere between here and China.

I used to find the posh frocks, demeanour and accent entertaining. She was so much more sophisticated than the rest of us mere mortals.
Mr CC was mesmerised and then tried to hide it by scoffing at the dresses (which he secretly liked). Let's face it - he fancied her :LOL::LOL:

Now, where's the spray starch, I've got a dress to get ready. . . .

CC

IMO women in their mid fifties who wear little girl party dresses are not sophisticated.
And men in their mid sixties who love that stuff are a wee bit suspect ha ha ha ha :oops:

CC

Latest posts

Back