The Christmas Grotto TSV 24/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it's something completely ridiculous like a singing christmas tree or billy bass the singing fish (or similar). I feel the need for some tat. Or a musical box with carol singers or something like mickey's marching band (remember those?). It will probably be those projector things.

CC

Together with that inflatable wreath that kept popping up in clearance, 😉

Attachments

• Lantern TSV 1.jpg
    Lantern TSV 1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Lantern TSV 2.jpg
    Lantern TSV 2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 136
Personally some of these light up snow globe type lamps can be quite pretty, BUT BUT BUT only if they're mains connected, which many are not, and having to keep forking out for umpteen batteries (oh and they're on a timer as well :LOL: ) is an absolute pain.

The Range had things very similar to this last year. I think they were about £14. In fact I have just looked and they have an antique lantern, a train as well. Lantern £14.99 and train £19.99. All swirling glitter with LED lights. Unfortunately while I was looking I saw loads of things I feel I need. :sneaky:

Have just noticed the snowman family in a phone box and Santa as well. These are swirling glitter with LED's as well for £14.99. And a spinning glitter toy shop, in fact they have all sorts. Lets see how Q's stand up to all these.

Last edited:
Er Forumites - are you disrespecting me? I am terminally offended . . . I love robins. The big one is my dear uncle granville, the smaller one is uncle ted. Both like to perch on pillar boxes :D

CC

Er Forumites - are you disrespecting me? I am terminally offended . . . I love robins. The big one is my dear uncle granville, the smaller one is uncle ted. Both like to perch on pillar boxes :D

CC
Not at all. I also love robins, have a Christmas twig tree that's only decorated with them & my glorious grandmother could get them to feed from her hand. It's not the robin per se, it's the size of it in relation to the pillar box. I also like pillar boxes, especially the older ones, why did your uncles sit on them?

Not at all. I also love robins, have a Christmas twig tree that's only decorated with them & my glorious grandmother could get them to feed from her hand. It's not the robin per se, it's the size of it in relation to the pillar box. I also like pillar boxes, especially the older ones, why did your uncles sit on them?
Ha ha ha ha ha!! They didn't lol, I was just talking nonsense. I meant people come back as robins (in my world) and the robins would perch on pillar boxes. In fact I don't know if they did but they do come in my garden and perch on everything. I never had an uncle Ted but I did have uncle Granville. I think I've lost it and it's only 10.36am. No hope.

CC

Festive Pre-Lit Musical Water Spinner with Swirling Glitter
Item Number: 813848
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £3.95

This beautiful musical water spinner from Festive showcases a stunning pre-lit Christmas scene encased in an antique-style lantern and is filled with swirling glitter in water, plus plays eight well-known Christmas songs when switched to the music setting. Welcome home a touch of magic with this fun, nostalgic and feel-good Christmas decor piece, which is sure to be a highlight of your festive scheme!

Illuminate your space - the internal scene of this clever lantern is lit up with warm white LED lights that cast a cosy glow, while a motor swirls the water and glitter so that it sparkles in the light for a truly enchanting effect. What's more, being battery powered, you can place it wherever you want to add more jolly sparkle to your home - from a mantlepiece to the side table.

Set the mood with music - a 'Music' function allows you to play eight Christmas songs in order of; Jingle Bells, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Silent Night, Deck The Halls, Joy To The World, The First Noel, Hark! The Herald Angel Sing and Oh, Christmas Tree. When you want to enjoy only the visual effects, you can just have the spinner on without the music too by choosing the 'On' function.

Choose your scene - take your pick from three charming internal scenes. Christmas Village is a must for reindeer fans, showing Santa on his sleigh flying over a snowy village, or you might want to set a snuggly atmosphere with By The Fireplace, which features Santa dropping off presents next to a fabulous tree and crackling fire. If you like a more classic look, Robins In The Snow is the option for you, depicting a delightful snowy street scene complete with a robin perched on a red post box.

• Antique-style lantern vessel with an aged brass effect
  • Battery powered - requires 3 x AA batteries (included)
  • 'On' timer: 18 hours off / 6 hours on
  • Weight: 1.6kg

Scene options:

• Christmas Village
  • By The Fireplace
  • Robins In The Snow

Contains:

• 1 x musical water spinner (h x w x d): 25cm x 16.6cm x 8.8cm (9.8" x 6.5" x 3.5")

All measurements and weights are approximate

Latest posts

Back