Ruth Langsford TSV 18/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

94% manmade, however, Ruthie & the tat peddlers will wax lyrical about the tiny amount of wool in the fabric, even though many of us can't deal with the itch factor.

I see Debbie is in a Ruth TSV jumper again, first she wore the black, now this evening the blue. If it’s anything like the goats milk TSV her fingers were in everything and now this evening been applying all the Doll lip colours.
Preparing now for every appearance up until TSV day for another colour option.

I see Debbie is in a Ruth TSV jumper again, first she wore the black, now this evening the blue. If it’s anything like the goats milk TSV her fingers were in everything and now this evening been applying all the Doll lip colours.
Preparing now for every appearance up until TSV day for another colour option.
I find the woman distasteful. The sort that would snatch the last Rolo.

CC

Let's be honest it's just shite. Did I just say that? Ah yes, after wine o'clock 🍷🍷

CC
Lol. From someone who has a few of Ruth’s offerings, I would agree this isn’t a good tsv and it’s far too expensive at almost £44 a pop. I’d be very surprised if this sells out or gets 5 star ratings but who knows, time will tell.

I’m watching the Joules show and they are selling a pretty awful cotton shirt for a few pence short of £60 home. Imogen is telling us she is a perfect 14 in Joules and that size fits her in everything. Unfortunately she hasn’t looked too closely as it is far too tight in the upper arm and across the bust.

I’m watching the Joules show and they are selling a pretty awful cotton shirt for a few pence short of £60 home. Imogen is telling us she is a perfect 14 in Joules and that size fits her in everything. Unfortunately she hasn’t looked too closely as it is far too tight in the upper arm and across the bust.
Absolutely. On Joules' site the size 14 chest measurement is 39.5 inches, the Q has a chest measurement of 45.6 & Kabler the Gabbler said 45 & a half. I think I know which one I'd believe. Returns citing size issues?

Hasn't this TSV gone yet? I've flipped over a few times this week and seen it every time but twice. I can't say who I've seen it with as the picture hadn't been on long enough for that. It's been done to death totally imo. They'll say 20,000 been bought and ignore the 19,900 returned.

I might be wrong and it might be a great jumper for fabrication and price, it might wash n wear well. It is definitely not coming to this house. Not ordered anything from her range but I do fancy lots. Prices need to be slashed for me to think about buying. I do like the range generally. I'll go and stand in the corner now.

It's an OK range but you can buy the same sort of thing in Asda for half the price or less. Nothing stands out for me and Ruth's far too mumsy for me to want to copy her style. She's only a few years older than me but I'm not ready for has been biker jackets and slogan t-shirts.

CC

It's an OK range but you can buy the same sort of thing in Asda for half the price or less. Nothing stands out for me and Ruth's far too mumsy for me to want to copy her style. She's only a few years older than me but I'm not ready for has been biker jackets and slogan t-shirts.

CC
She's 61 AND 6 months old today, that's more than a few years older than you. In fact the only things you have in common are loving your dogs & liking the odd small glass of something...

Debbie has just teased the 9pm show holding up hangers with the jumpers.
Already a third sold poor Ruth looks like she has Debbie at both 9 and midnight.🤭😂

Debbie has just teased the 9pm show holding up hangers with the jumpers.
Already a third sold poor Ruth looks like she has Debbie at both 9 and midnight.🤭😂
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I bet Debbie shifts volume away in excess of what Ruth's buddy Jackie can manage.

I've endured 10 minutes, and decided its bedtime. Her precise way of speaKing, and her over emphasise of the letter K, "and I thinK......" is driving me nuts, as well as the constant waving of hands showing off her French polish, enough is enough. Her dominatrix look coupled with a 'granny' sweater (strange choice) might be liked by Eamonn , but looks a bit meahhhhh !

I've endured 10 minutes, and decided its bedtime. Her precise way of speaKing, and her over emphasise of the letter K, "and I thinK......" is driving me nuts, as well as the constant waving of hands showing off her French polish, enough is enough. Her dominatrix look coupled with a 'granny' sweater (strange choice) might be liked by Eamonn , but looks a bit meahhhhh !
I know you and I agree on this wholeheartedly, but I don't know whether it's her over pronunciation of the letter K or the letter T that grates upon me the most - When I hear her say the word coTTon, I literally want to climb the wall! Then saying that she'll say the word sKirt or bucKle and it'll have a similar effect! It may be the correct pronunciation, but somehow she makes it sound so "affected" - I don't normally feel the need to wince when I hear somebody speaking RP. I know how to speak proper (lol) and most of the time I feel that I do, but I do miss the odd g every now and then, and call Spurs Tot'nam, and say tishoo but hearing the "proper" alternatives to me, is enough to turn the milk sour!
Back to the jumper - like I said before it looks shiny and tight and I can imagine it being an absolute sod to keep looking new!

Latest posts

Back