I've had enough of.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also enjoyed watching that except for Katherine Whatserface as host. If it comes back for another series I’m hoping she’s not on it.
Yes, I lasted two episodes before I had to abandon that. Katherine Ryan seemed to think it was all about her and her disdainful remarks. Ghastly. My heart always sinks when she pops up on the few panel games I watch.

I’m surprised Joe is leaving. He hasn’t been there long has he?

I know nothing of all of this TV lol. Am I missing out or am I saving myself from myself by not watching. I don't really watch telly. I have footy on the radio and sky and I sometimes see things Mr CC likes to watch (New Tricks, which I've seen twice round yawn.)

I watch Q on my laptop.

CC
I don't know if humans have always been stupid or if a diet of fast food, lack of exercise & the drivel available online & classed as entertainment has shrivelled brains. It's not just these so-called reality shows that confuse the masses, apparently there have been over 100 complaints to Ofcom about a Coronation Street story... It's not REAL LIFE you numpties!
Coronation Street. I used to be hooked on it when it was humorous and more gentle. Would never miss it. Now it’s so contrived and ridiculous I cannot be bothered. Maybe I should complain to Ofcom about that. The off switch works just as well.

I also enjoyed watching that except for Katherine Whatserface as host. If it comes back for another series I’m hoping she’s not on it.
10 seconds of Ms Pasco and you will think Watserface is personality of the year!

Joe is taking over The Travel Man from Richard Awaidi

I know nothing of all of this TV lol. Am I missing out or am I saving myself from myself by not watching. I don't really watch telly. I have footy on the radio and sky and I sometimes see things Mr CC likes to watch (New Tricks, which I've seen twice round yawn.)

I watch Q on my laptop.

CC
TV Program Update 😉😂
Strictly the launch show on Saturday.
Manhunt ITV next week Mon-Thurs.
Bake Off Channel 4 starts Tues.

I don't know if humans have always been stupid or if a diet of fast food, lack of exercise & the drivel available online & classed as entertainment has shrivelled brains. It's not just these so-called reality shows that confuse the masses, apparently there have been over 100 complaints to Ofcom about a Coronation Street story... It's not REAL LIFE you numpties!
Don't you remember the petition one of the red top papers had to free Deirdre ?? You couldn't make it up.

When I go to the hairdresser's that's all they talk about Corrie,Eastenders,Britain's got talent(?) etc.

I have never watched Love Island, when people talk about it, I just tune out. Haven't watched soaps in years. A friend in work talks to me about Emmerdale and I just say mmm as I have no idea.

Strictly starting so Yeah Baby from me.

If anyone has RTE the Irish channel, I get it through Virgin.

Kin, a drama just started on Sunday night, is fantastic. A crime family in Dublin and a drug war.

If you can stand whaling scenes, The North Water on BBC2. Dark dirty you can almost smell the sweat and dirt on the streets. Colin Farrell super. No real animals harmed

I have never watched Love Island, when people talk about it, I just tune out. Haven't watched soaps in years. A friend in work talks to me about Emmerdale and I just say mmm as I have no idea.

Strictly starting so Yeah Baby from me.

If anyone has RTE the Irish channel, I get it through Virgin.

Kin, a drama just started on Sunday night, is fantastic. A crime family in Dublin and a drug war.

If you can stand whaling scenes, The North Water on BBC2. Dark dirty you can almost smell the sweat and dirt on the streets. Colin Farrell super. No real animals harmed
The North Water was superb but very dark, it was bearable because I knew no animals were harmed, Colin Farrell played a right Baxxard.

Right this minute a well loved department store making a payment online and the very snooty youngster on the phone, memorable word? 2nd, 4th security no. etc. etc.? Am I using the app? No. I just want to pay you money.I will make that payment and it will be the last one.I am all for security but I do not need their account I can pay cash, oops sorry we are moving to being cashless!

I find I don't want to watch any of it. I watch more YouTube than anything.
I won't watch if there are zleb contestants. Ordinary folks are more interesting.

Coronation Street. I used to be hooked on it when it was humorous and more gentle. Would never miss it. Now it’s so contrived and ridiculous I cannot be bothered. Maybe I should complain to Ofcom about that. The off switch works just as well.
It's unwatchable now. Last year I watched some of the repeats from the 1990s. Derek and Mavis's storylines were very funny.

Latest posts

Back