Bose TSV 25/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Recently as they have been busy flogging I feel it could be an updated Chugger coming on 🤔

This is now Bose TSV
I wonder what it will be? Not seen them on Q for ages.

I hope I won't be tempted, I'm all Bosed out already.

My Bose Wave radios are good, my most used radios. My Bose QC35 headphones are good, but they won't connect to some of my Bluetooth devices.

My other Bose speakers (at least 9, all expensive) hardly get used these days, mainly been superseded by Alexas.

PS if anyone wants to guess how much I have spent with Q when I get my complete printout (the competition is in another thread somewhere) the above will give you a clue to win the grand prize for the nearest guess. There's only been one person entered so far :)

Last edited:
I wonder what it will be? Not seen them on Q for ages.

I hope I won't be tempted, I'm all Bosed out already.

My Bose Wave radios are good, my most used radios. My Bose QC35 headphones are good, but they won't connect to some of my Bluetooth devices.

My other Bose speakers (at least 9, all expensive) hardly get used these days, mainly been superseded by Alexas.

PS if anyone wants to guess how much I have spent with Q when I get my complete printout (the competition is in another thread somewhere) the above will give you a clue to win the grand prize for the nearest guess. There's only been one person entered so far :)
I'm now watching a Bose soundbar for a TV (not live) and it is just shy of £400 with PP (Bose PP always used to be free).
Stud-Buddy and his gadgets 🙈

Strato, whatever it is you need to tell us if it's any good because my very old B&O had to go to the tip as it packed up and no one could fix it so I'm in the market for something nice with good sound. Probably be too pricey though but we'll see.

CC

Strato, whatever it is you need to tell us if it's any good because my very old B&O had to go to the tip as it packed up and no one could fix it so I'm in the market for something nice with good sound. Probably be too pricey though but we'll see.

CC
The Bose Wave radio is a very good sound for its size, but overpriced like most Bose stuff. The "waveguide" system they demo by blowing out candles is not novel nor invented by them, I have seen it incorporated into a 1930's wireless! Technically it is called a bass reflex system.

Beware, mine doesn't have Bluetooth, but the later models MAY have by now. And although it is stereo, the speakers are far too close together to get much of a stereo effect.

To be honest, I now listen to loads of radio through my Amazon Alexa Studio speaker, which sounds really good.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Bose TSV 1.jpg
    Bose TSV 1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Bose TSV 2.jpg
    Bose TSV 2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Bose TSV 3.jpg
    Bose TSV 3.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Bose TSV 4.jpg
    Bose TSV 4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Bose TSV 5.jpg
    Bose TSV 5.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 63
Think of a price, then multiply it by 5, and that will be the Bose TSV price.

And don't forget, "if you were to buy this directly from Bose you would pay £xxxxx more".

Even though it will probably be sent direct from Bose, as they usually do.

Bose Soundbar TV Speaker with Bluetooth Connectivity
Item Number: 521093
QVC Price £207.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.94
P&P £5.95
3 Easy Pays of £59.98

This Soundbar TV Speaker from Bose delivers crisp, clear sound and rich, deep base for a balanced and natural-sounding audio experience, plus boasts Bluetooth connectivity, an easy one-connection setup and comes with a remote. Whether you're boosting the atmosphere on an action movie or connecting your phone for a dance party, this multi-use speaker will make your home entertainment all that more fun.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Soundbar TV Speaker with Bluetooth Connectivity directly from Bose you’d pay £239.95. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £179.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £54.06.

Listen your way - while this speaker already offers wonderfully rich sound for a speaker of its size, a 'Bass' button on the remote lets you add even more bass and a 'Dialogue' button further elevates vocals so you can hear and understand every word more clearly.

Get your playlists ready - Bluetooth connectivity means you can listen to what you want, when you want. Simply press the 'Bluetooth' button on the remote to pair a device and wirelessly play your favourite music, audiobooks and podcasts.

One step to better sound - designed with simplicity in mind, this speaker can be connected to your TV via a single optical audio cable (included) so you can go from unboxing to listening in no time. What's more, its small, sleek and compact design is perfect for slotting into almost any TV space.

Make those Christmas films sing! Amplify your home entertainment as we approach the festive season and entertain guests or watch your favourite films with the family like never before.

• Clear dialogue mode
  • Bass boost function
  • Centre dome tweeter
  • Two full-range drivers

What's in the box?

• 1 x TV Speaker
  • 1 x remote control
  • 1 x optical cable
  • 1 x power cable
  • 1 x quick start guide

Think of a price, then multiply it by 5, and that will be the Bose TSV price.

And don't forget, "if you were to buy this directly from Bose you would pay £xxxxx more".

Even though it will probably be sent direct from Bose, as they usually do.
What did I say - - - - - -

If you were to buy this Soundbar TV Speaker with Bluetooth Connectivity directly from Bose you’d pay £239.95. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £179.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £54.06.

I could be their scriptwriter ;)

Latest posts

Back