Kim & Co TSV 2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 195
  • Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 205
I’m fairly sure Ive seen that darker pattern in several stores over the past year or so. I thought her designs were unique to her?

Okish for work but not at Q prices.

The black and the navy options look very corporate, and the pale oyster looks like something you'd find for a couple of quid on the vintage rail in your local charity shop with a faded "Prova or St Michael" label in the back. I would hope that it's non-iron because it would be a proper faff trying to protect all that metallic foiling, that's if it doesn't come off in the wash first. Realistic price £15 tops - QVC price? I'm reckoning on double that plus p&p!

Here`s another almost identical one to the Kimmy offering and with the code it would be £25.60 delivered.

And there was me thinking that the designs/patterns were unique to Kim. 😉 Romans Originals looks to be the better and cheaper option, in my opinion.

These 'designers' maintain they create their own prints, - normally its "when on my travels I take inspiration from nature" is the usual mantra 😂 . Huh ! in reality its probably a generic pattern bought 'off the shelf' - which is why so many brands have the same print and pass it off as their own. Fools we are not.

Agree Brissles, every season the same prints appear in Marks, Next etc so none of them exclusive.

It would be more honest to say “we have brought you this seasons geometric patterns in must have colours of x y z” rather than as you say the crap about xyz inspiration resulting in unique prints.

These 'designers' maintain they create their own prints, - normally its "when on my travels I take inspiration from nature" is the usual mantra 😂 . Huh ! in reality its probably a generic pattern bought 'off the shelf' - which is why so many brands have the same print and pass it off as their own. Fools we are not.
That'll be Michele Hope then - though I wonder just where she finds the acid greens, and sky blue pinks with yellow spots on in nature - Maybe a quick glance at the pavement outside her local kebab joint on a Friday night. To be fair, I know she's a country girl and truth be known much of her inspiration would come from piles of horse manure and straw - Oh hang on!

Kim has probably had much of her income from UK customers depleted not only from travel restrictions but also from Ruth L's growing success on Q's fashion ladder. She will be more excited than usual if she does make an appearance.

Kim has probably had much of her income from UK customers depleted not only from travel restrictions but also from Ruth L's growing success on Q's fashion ladder. She will be more excited than usual if she does make an appearance.
Think Kim first lost a lot of her loyal fanbase when the price of the slinky began to rise. Together with the introduction of the lighter knits with the Brazil and Venechia taking over and pushing out the original slinky.

Latest posts

Back