Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 16/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually don’t mind old Mandy. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe she has as much input into her designs as she’d have us believe, but the two or three things I’ve bought from her range have been really nice. And much better value for money than the likes of po-faced Hoppen bring to air.
Oh, and I think she’s got a cracking sense of humour as well, and I like the fact that she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously either.

Seriously enough to court the paparazzi at every opportunity. I read that its a 10 minute walk from parking her car to her job at Heart Radio, and knowing all the photographers are there she manages to wear a different outfit every day - hence the number of times she appears in magazines. How many times do we read that celebrities are "down to earth" ? FGS shouldn't they be anyway ?

I actually don’t mind old Mandy. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe she has as much input into her designs as she’d have us believe, but the two or three things I’ve bought from her range have been really nice. And much better value for money than the likes of po-faced Hoppen bring to air.
Oh, and I think she’s got a cracking sense of humour as well, and I like the fact that she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously either.
How can she EVER Take herself seriously after being married to Les Dennis. See also plastic surgery.

Her eyes are now feline - always a give away of the old toxic botulism. Wearing very little is the only way she can keep constantly in the media. I'm so not a fan of Philip Schofield but he clearly got the measure of her when he put the kibosh on her replacing Holly Loadsamoney for a few weeks.

Attachments

• Amanda TSV 1.jpg
    Amanda TSV 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Amanda TSV 2.jpg
    Amanda TSV 2.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Amanda TSV 3.jpg
    Amanda TSV 3.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Amanda TSV 4.jpg
    Amanda TSV 4.jpg