Faux Tealights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Ok, so just flicked on and as KH cant bring herself to appear on QVC lately, her mouthpiece is banging on about 3 tealights for £25 plus p & p. That's bad enough, but like all these faux tealights the 'flame' doesn't even flicker - its just a light ! She's trying to justify the price by the 'concrete effect' container and the candles are wax !!!! well I'm blowed.

I'm not great with candles, but I do have 3 varying height Luminara candles in my hearth, and I love them. The flame flickers realistically and gives a cosy feel to the fireplace, and now at Christmas I have them inside a frosted wreath decorated with white Christmas roses. SO, why the hell can't manufacturers (hello ? China !) do the same effect with faux tealights ?? I know I would buy them, and think how great they'd look in the tealight containers without having to 'dig' them out when finished.

Rant over.

QVC America have them................

Last edited:
WHAT!!!! You can buy a big bag of those for a few quid. That price is bang out of order.

OK I just re-looked, they are rechargeable but you'd be mad to pay that.

CC
No matter how nice her stuff looks (and that’s debatable imo) I just couldn’t bring myself to fund KH’s lifestyle. She so irritatingly condescending and snooty and, as you say, doesn’t now lower herself to actually front her lifeless bland guff. Sorry if anyone’s a fan but she’s a definite no no for me. And Craig irks me when he’s on flogging her stuff fawning over it as if it’s something special 🤢

No matter how nice her stuff looks (and that’s debatable imo) I just couldn’t bring myself to fund KH’s lifestyle. She so irritatingly condescending and snooty and, as you say, doesn’t now lower herself to actually front her lifeless bland guff. Sorry if anyone’s a fan but she’s a definite no no for me. And Craig irks me when he’s on flogging her stuff fawning over it as if it’s something special 🤢
Craigie and Jill Franks both talk about KH as if the sun is still shining out of her ar..e. Does this sycophantic behaviour sell product? I'm embarrassed for both of them, but Kelly must suck it up.

I agree CC but the point I was making is they don't have the realistic flicker like Luminara.
They don't have realistic anything, they are just a bit of plastic :oops:. The luminara ones are lovely, they've got them in the pub and the look just like the real thing but safer.

CC

Yes, they’ve all skirted around the outskirts of showbiz for many years before becoming too old to be chorus girls, or weather presenters etc. thus ending up on QVC

Latest posts

Back