Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• PK Item.jpg
    PK Item.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 75
Every year there's at least one PK Elasticizer offering. For me, a 1 litre supply can last me years, but then I only use it when my hair feels really blah.
Be interesting if they could get The Hair Doctor as one of their beauty promotions... or Percy & Reed.

Every year there's at least one PK Elasticizer offering. For me, a 1 litre supply can last me years, but then I only use it when my hair feels really blah.
Be interesting if they could get The Hair Doctor as one of their beauty promotions... or Percy & Reed.
the my hair doctor has a supplement big deal next week

I have tried various flavours of PK’s Elasticizer but never seen decent (any) results.

Has anyone found another treatment brand that has given good results where Elasticizer failed ? Thanks

I have tried Elasticizer in the past drawn in by the hype and maybe my hair does not need it or I don’t use it correctly but it make little/ no difference.These huge sizes unless you are a dedicated user are of no use to me they last forever I have some PK shampoo & conditioner from a TSV ages ago still going strongI like variety so switch brands looking for the Holy Grail.I am using a regime at the moment, not Q, for thinning limp hair and that does seem to be working well.

I have tried Elasticizer in the past drawn in by the hype and maybe my hair does not need it or I don’t use it correctly but it make little/ no difference.These huge sizes unless you are a dedicated user are of no use to me they last forever I have some PK shampoo & conditioner from a TSV ages ago still going strongI like variety so switch brands looking for the Holy Grail.I am using a regime at the moment, not Q, for thinning limp hair and that does seem to be working well.
Hi Silver Fox,
What is the brand you are using that is working well for thinning limp hair?
That’s my problem, I’m always keen on getting a recommendation from someone who has found something that works.

Hi Raven Crow, the brand is Champo, for fine and thinning hair.I use the shampoo, conditioner & growth serum.I am sure it has made a difference to my hair but it is expensive.Read the reviews, can’t swear to it & I don’t use all the time.I used it this a.m and my hair has more volume but then I have had some length cut off as the hairdresser said it was too heavy.

Hi Raven Crow, the brand is Champo, for fine and thinning hair.I use the shampoo, conditioner & growth serum.I am sure it has made a difference to my hair but it is expensive.Read the reviews, can’t swear to it & I don’t use all the time.I used it this a.m and my hair has more volume but then I have had some length cut off as the hairdresser said it was too heavy.
Thanks for that SF - I’ll check it out.

Latest posts

Back