Ruth Langsford TSV 12/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not another coat or jacket which remains unbuttoned or not zipped up properly,even the models look uncomfortable in some of these getups.
Would be nice for QVC to state which country on air,these very expensive items of clothing are made in.
I’m guessing Italy because of the very high price 🤣

Coatigans, diamond-stitched padded jackets and velour “leisure” pants seem to be en-trend. The winter versions of cold shoulder tops, maxi dresses and sharks bite skirts ?

Everyone's jumping on the coatigan bandwagon so maybe it will be that? Or shoes/jewellery/handbag?

CC
It won't be the handbag that's for sure. It's far too new. The first batch sold out immediately, then it went on to waitlist and only recently has the full compliment of colourways come back into stock. I think there'd be too many disgruntled customers who'd paid full price.
Yep, probably some kind of hideous coatigan or shacket!

RL's checklist

Does it do up? No - perfect
Is it tight around the chest and hips? Yes -perfect
Is it available in sunset red? - No, but I'll tell them I've had loads of requests and guess what? "I'm working on it - see I listen to you all"
Is it overpriced? "Hey, does the pope $h*t in the woods?"
Is it polyester? - Is there any other fabric?!
Is it made in China? Yes of course - Great there's nothing like their nimble little fingers (but don't show a close up of the label for God's sake!)
Is there a sample in my correct size I can model on air? No - Perfect, that means I can tell the viewers I'm wearing the wrong size and it still looks great!
Could there possibly be any confusion about what colour is what? Yes - Great, we can tell the viewers that if they want the green one order the "cappuccino" always good to have a laugh, I mean who makes up these names? Who designs these ****** things? Oops, too much said!

Last edited:
RL's checklist

Does it do up? No - perfect
Is it tight around the chest and hips? Yes -perfect
Is it available in sunset red? - No, but I'll tell them I've had loads of requests and guess what? "I'm working on it - see I listen to you all"
Is it overpriced? "Hey, does the pope $h*t in the woods?"
Is it polyester? - Is there any other fabric?!
Is it made in China? Yes of course - Great there's nothing like their nimble little fingers (but don't show a close up of the label for God's sake!)
Is there a sample in my correct size I can model on air? No - Perfect, that means I can tell the viewers I'm wearing the wrong size and it still looks great!
Could there possibly be any confusion about what colour is what? Yes - Great, we can tell the viewers that if they want the green one order the "cappuccino" always good to have a laugh, I mean who makes up these names? Who designs these ****** things? Oops, too much said!
You forgot will I wear anything from my range,and hang it in my wardrobe afterwards,of course not I’m not f***ing stupid.

You forgot will I wear anything from my range,and hang it in my wardrobe afterwards,of course not I’m not f***ing stupid.
No, that's a given and I don't even she would need a checklist to remember that one lol! Though I think she might need to remember to make sure that Stine the stylist isn't putting any of the larger girls into clothes of a colour that would remotely suit them.
Will Claire be wearing the leggings in the "Classic black" or "Pig pink"? Pig pink of course -Right answer!

No, that's a given and I don't even she would need a checklist to remember that one lol! Though I think she might need to remember to make sure that Stine the stylist isn't putting any of the larger girls into clothes of a colour that would remotely suit them.
Will Claire be wearing the leggings in the "Classic black" or "Pig pink"? Pig pink of course -Right answer!
Poor Claire, they always make her look hideous and she's lovely as well. Same as Sophia, they always put her in short skirts or those pink leggings. No one of a bigger size would buy them - if they look awful on the model then what chance have ordinary folk got?

CC

I did purchase a lovely pair of taupe leather boots from RL range before Xmas, no idea if they are still in stock but they have quite a high heel so better for evening wear.😊
I like Ruth trying to convince folk those boots weren’t high heeled cause there’s a platform (tiny)
Was really funny the night they were first shown Jackie wasn’t wearing them and was still in Ruth’s trainers. She commented she’d just quickly popped on the boots before the show leaving them in her dressing room.
Have heard her since say in a footwear hour she‘s not too good wearing very high heels.
🤭😉😂

These presenters tell so many lies, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the a.....se ! They would justify it as 'marketing', like saying they've 'just bought' a product, when we all know they haven't, its freebie time. Jill Franks spoke of a set of blades to shave your face she had and kept a different one in different bags, then Catherine Huntley mentioned she had the heated yoga exercise mat tsv at home. Do they not realise instead of it encouraging us to buy it just turns us off !

These presenters tell so many lies, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the a.....se ! They would justify it as 'marketing', like saying they've 'just bought' a product, when we all know they haven't, its freebie time. Jill Franks spoke of a set of blades to shave your face she had and kept a different one in different bags, then Catherine Huntley mentioned she had the heated yoga exercise mat tsv at home. Do they not realise instead of it encouraging us to buy it just turns us off !
Does Chunts ever do a full days work now😂

Latest posts

Back