Perfect Formula TSV 17/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a lovely bag to keep these in years ago. Kit seen a bag for ages. Easy to get me to give a, second and third look if theres a bag involved.

Same here love a nice bag or brush. If I had my own brand I would make sure they were top quality. Percy and Reed did lovely bags when they first came on the scene.

Good quality soap bag essential. I have loads. I saw a man's real leather one in a charity shop once, for £2, still had the new label on. It went through various stages from stationery, makeup, back to stationery. I was on a course once and left it at my desk overnight..... Well they said they'd locked the door and the only key had gone home with the receptionist. I still remember. 😢

Perfect Formula 6 Piece Collection & Box TSV 17/01/22 (2 Options I think)

2x Gel Polishes RRP £16 + post (as £8 Each + post)
Pink Gel Coat RRP £26 + post
Ruby Pink Gel Coat RRP £26 + post
Clear Gel Coat RRP £21.50 + post
Manicure Booster RRP £18 + post

Total RRP £107.50 + post

Attachments

• Perfect Formula TSV 1.jpg
    Perfect Formula TSV 1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Perfect Formula TSV 2.jpg
    Perfect Formula TSV 2.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Perfect Formula TSV 3.jpg
    Perfect Formula TSV 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Perfect Formula TSV 4.jpg
    Perfect Formula TSV 4.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 110
  • Perfect Formula TSV 5.jpg
    Perfect Formula TSV 5.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 128
Perfect Formula 6 Piece Gel Coat Collection
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Looking for the best way to keep your nails looking and feeling their best? Well, do we have the Perfect Formula for you! This six-piece set contains three Gel Coats in Pink, Ruby Pink and Clear, as well as two Gel Coat Color formulations in effortlessly wearable shades, plus a Manicure Booster to help extend the wear of your nail colour. Boost your nail game and keep nails in tip-top condition with this professional collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Perfect Formula items (excluding the Manicure Booster, Noble and Stately gel coats) individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £73.50, plus P&P. So to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £31, plus P&P, you’re saving £42.50.
Meet the nailcare heroes - this collection features all three shades of Gel Coat - Clear, Pink and Ruby. Each working to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails into a mani you won't be able to resist showing off, this trio will become a must-have in your nailcare stash.
Totally on-trend - want all the benefits that come with Gel Coat, but with some added panache? The two Gel Coat Colors included in this edit are perfect for bridging the gap between nailcare and trend-led shades.
Just can't get enough - keep the manicure magic coming by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this same collection with two new colours of Gel Coat Color in 60 days' time, at today's fabulous price.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
Contains:
  • 1 x Clear Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boost bare nails with this clear formula that works to leave your nails feeling stronger and looking brighter
  • 1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boasting an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance and a subtle pink tint to make the nail bed look rosy and the nail tips whiter
  • 1 x Ruby Gel Coat (18ml) - rich in protein and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Formulated with an optical brightener that works together with the ruby pink tint to make the nails beds appear healthier and the nail tips whiter. Infused with keratin
  • 2 x Gel Coat Color (8ml each) - in Noble (purple mauve) and Stately (neutral taupe). A protein-rich formula designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Protect your nails and add a thick, strong coating of beautiful colour that will last. Contains keratin which adds temporary, instant strength and temporary, measurable thickness to nails
  • 1 x Manicure Booster (18ml) - primes and seals your nails to help prevent nail polish from wearing off or chipping, by coating them with a glaze that nail polish can adhere to, and designed to extend the wear of your manicure
Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x Clear Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boost bare nails with this clear formula that works to leave your nails feeling stronger and looking brighter
  • 1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boasting an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance and a subtle pink tint to make the nail bed look rosy and the nail tips whiter
  • 1 x Ruby Gel Coat (18ml) - rich in protein and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Formulated with an optical brightener that works together with the ruby pink tint to make the nails beds appear healthier and the nail tips whiter. Infused with keratin
  • 2 x Gel Coat Color (8ml each) - in Petal (muted coral/pink) and Mystic (clear iridescent shimmer). A protein-rich formula designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Protect your nails and add a thick, strong coating of beautiful colour that will last. Contains keratin which adds temporary, instant strength and temporary, measurable thickness to nails
  • 1 x Manicure Booster (18ml) - primes and seals your nails to help prevent nail polish from wearing off or chipping, by coating them with a glaze that nail polish can adhere to, and designed to extend the wear of your manicure

A great saving: If you were to buy the Perfect Formula items (excluding the Manicure Booster, Noble and Stately gel coats) individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £73.50, plus P&P. So to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £31, plus P&P, you’re saving £42.50.

Clear Gel Coat (18ml) - £21.50 cost £6.99
Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - £26 cost £8.45
Ruby Gel Coat (18ml) - £26 cost £8.45
2 x Gel Coat Color (8ml each) - £16 (£8 each) cost £5.20 each
Manicure Booster (18ml) - £18 cost £5.86

Total £107.50 cost £34.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back