• fddfs.jpg
    fddfs.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 44
Motorola Edge 20 6.7" 5G 128GB SIM Free Smartphone
Item Number: 730326
QVC Price £375.00
Todays Special Value Price £279.96
P&P £4.95

Say "Hello Moto" to the feature-packed Edge 20 smartphone from mobile pioneers, Motorola. This sleek Android device may be less than 7mm in width, but it's nonetheless packed with a host of powerful features including a superfast Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a 108MP camera with 4K video capture, 5G connectivity and a beautiful OLED display. Stay connected in style with this outstanding SIM-free Motorola smartphone.

Incredible camera technology - whether you're recording precious holiday memories with the feature-packed 108MP rear cameras, or snapping a selfie with the 32MP front-facing camera, the Edge 20 allows you to capture wonderfully detailed still images and shoot video footage in crystal-clear 4K UHD quality. There's a range of different camera modes for you to explore, including Macro, Super Slow Motion, Night Vision and Dual Capture, which shoots from the front and rear cameras simultaneously.

Stunning OLED display - enjoy an incredibly rich palette of more than a billion vivid, true-to-life colours and super smooth visuals on the Edge 20's gorgeous 6.7" OLED Ultra-wide Max Vision display with its incredible 144Hz refresh rate.

SIM-free: no network commitments - with an unlocked phone, the world is your oyster. You're free to find the best SIM-only deal for you with whichever network you choose.

Colour options:
  • Frosted Grey
  • Frosted White

What's in the box?
  • Motorola Edge 20
  • TurboPower 30W charger
  • USB Type-C cable
  • Guides
  • SIM tool
  • Protective back cover

I am boring and mean when it comes to tech. I have a cheap as chips Samsung cost £130.00 I think quite a few years ago. For mothers day my youngest bought me a SIM card I think it cost £20.00 from Amazon. Its rejuvenated my cheap old phone. More memory than I bought it with. Told you I was mean

I am boring and mean when it comes to tech. I have a cheap as chips Samsung cost £130.00 I think quite a few years ago. For mothers day my youngest bought me a SIM card I think it cost £20.00 from Amazon. Its rejuvenated my cheap old phone. More memory than I bought it with. Told you I was mean
It's the camera that appeals. Looks like a good option on the phone.

It’s certainly a good price, although I’m sticking with my iPhone, but out of interest I looked online for some reviews. The one below is quite positive but apparently the camera doesn’t perform as well as it could in low light. If I wasn’t such an Apple fan, I would probably have tried this TSV because, at least, it can be sent back if it doesn’t perform as well as expected on some of the functions.

Nice phones. Trouble is, very little value if any if you want to sell via the Mazuma route, for example. The brand also turns over new models quicker than Hugh Hefner did.

Latest posts

Back