L’Occitane in Russia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you have a local Salvation Army Corp then ring them and ask if the local SA are collecting items to send over to the Ukraine or collecting money or medical items, food etc ? I have a several ex colleagues who are SA officers and in their own local ministries they are arranging collection and delivery of all kinds of aid. I know the main SA website are collecting money but local officers may have their own thing going on amongst their local communities.

Despite all the UK problems (very minor in comparison) Boris has now committed US (that's us, not the United States) to jump in and defend Finland and Sweden if ever they get threatened. So the UK will then become a prime target :(
Hopefully it will be enough to put him and his hench men in a position where they are extremely vunerable… ( polite way of putting it )

If you have a local Salvation Army Corp then ring them and ask if the local SA are collecting items to send over to the Ukraine or collecting money or medical items, food etc ? I have a several ex colleagues who are SA officers and in their own local ministries they are arranging collection and delivery of all kinds of aid. I know the main SA website are collecting money but local officers may have their own thing going on amongst their local communities.
Thank you 👍

Ukrainian dropping off points are quite hard to find! If you live in a smaller community and the local pub is doing something, then you get to hear about it, but in cities it can be difficult. I think the best places to investigate are local Polish clubs or Hindu temples. That’s what I have managed to locate in Sarf London.
Thank you 👍

I can’t watch the news, too upsetting because Dad’s side of our family is from that area.

I’ve yet to hear from my elderly cousin who moved from Belarus when she married her Ukrainian husband. I’ve lost their address but don’t suppose it would help me find her. (When she writes to me she writes her name and address on the back of her envelope. I cut it out and use it as a label on my reply). Very sad.

I can’t watch the news, too upsetting because Dad’s side of our family is from that area.

I’ve yet to hear from my elderly cousin who moved from Belarus when she married her Ukrainian husband. I’ve lost their address but don’t suppose it would help me find her. (When she writes to me she writes her name and address on the back of her envelope. I cut it out and use it as a label on my reply). Very sad.
So sorry to hear that .. thinking of you 🇺🇦

Good old Sally Army.

I'm involved in a scrap with Trustpilot on account of them removing my comment at the behest of L'Occitane. Trustpilot is definitely ruled and cowed by big companies, making a mockery of their so-called independence.
I've never used L'Occitane, I don't use SLS or SLES, so overpriced products containing these cheap ingredients aren't on my shelves. I commented on their ethics in failing to pull out of Russia at a time when women in Ukraine are being raped and killed in front of their children. Dead bodies are never a good image for a company claiming to be ethical.

Latest posts

Back