Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whats the problem SCW?
I can guess....

I love the Rosa Absolute and also the Rhubarb and Rose. Also love the pepper ones and coastal, leather, tobacco, in fact most of them. Don't like Templetree and Ylang Ylang or any of those "heady" scents.

I know you love your MB Super so keep us all posted (and I also hope you're OK).

CC
Indeed - perhaps get some for your Mom?

Isn't the Rosa Abs Heady Candy? You've not been drinking it again have you? #whisky shortage?

I’ve just read the helpful instructions for use on the Q page and am shocked at how easy it is.

In the shower:
  • Massage onto damp skin
  • Rinse
In the bath:
  • Pour into the bath, underneath flowing water
  • Soak
So much easier than all those complicated Philosophy, M&S and other bath products I’ve been using. Who knew?! I’ll just have to buy it, I guess.

I love the Rosa Absolute and also the Rhubarb and Rose. Also love the pepper ones and coastal, leather, tobacco, in fact most of them. Don't like Templetree and Ylang Ylang or any of those "heady" scents.

I know you love your MB Super so keep us all posted (and I also hope you're OK).

CC
ohh im fine im just fully stocked up on mb now but im not saying much more than that

I’ve just read the helpful instructions for use on the Q page and am shocked at how easy it is.

In the shower:
  • Massage onto damp skin
  • Rinse
In the bath:
  • Pour into the bath, underneath flowing water
  • Soak
So much easier than all those complicated Philosophy, M&S and other bath products I’ve been using. Who knew?! I’ll just have to buy it, I guess.
What about instructions for the Penis set?

ohh im fine im just fully stocked up on mb now but im not saying much more than that
Oh Super, I'm so very sorry that you are unable to speak freely here. Remember you have friends on this forum. You are also our Molton Brown expert, so no buggering off.

The was an item on the news today that sales and use of make up has taken a downturn due to home working and people getting used to less slap for a more natural look.

however they said that more expensive items to do home treatments are booming which should be even more money for Q.

The was an item on the news today that sales and use of make up has taken a downturn due to home working and people getting used to less slap for a more natural look.

however they said that more expensive items to do home treatments are booming which should be even more money for Q.
Yes, I saw that this morning. Lipstick is taking the biggest hit as with masks and working at home less people buying it.

I will go for this if its a good enough price, cant resist Amber Cocoon!
I love that one too. I don’t have to love the hand wash and if I use a shower gel I’m really not that happy with I convert it to hand wash to finish it up. I want to try Flora Luminare as I did try it in the shop and it seemed rather nice. Lime and Patchouli is good for the kitchen and I never thought I would like it but changed my mind. The Mulberry one is nice too. So that’s me in then, 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back