Has Alison Young lost the plot?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis did special packaging for the Golden Jubilee, I can remember it.

Most of the big brands are foreign owned now. Molton Brown and the endless pushing of being British have been owned by a Japanese company for years. Liz Earle Boots/Walgreens, so mainly US. Elemis L'Occitane French.

I have seen tins of biscuits in M&S in special boxes.

Most people will be making sure the bog's clean, the room smells nice, there's enough bog roll, the sink's shiny, the towels are clean and maybe just maybe they'll crack open a new soap!
I can picture Hyacinth now "Richard, make sure that all the Molton Brown" bottles are all facing outwards so our guests can see them!" "Oh and how many times do I need to ask you to decant your head n' shoulders into the crystal bottle?!"
I see Hyacinth more as a Yardley or Crabtree and Evelyn type…but..

Hyacinth answers her white slimline telephone.. “Richard, it’s Sheridan”
R. “ How much does he want?”
H. “I’m not sure he wants anything dearl
H. “You need how much, Sheridan,….ah, you’ve run out of Molton Brown and you’ve a new friend coming over at the weekend….”

Elemis did special packaging for the Golden Jubilee, I can remember it.

Most of the big brands are foreign owned now. Molton Brown and the endless pushing of being British have been owned by a Japanese company for years. Liz Earle Boots/Walgreens, so mainly US. Elemis L'Occitane French.

I have seen tins of biscuits in M&S in special boxes.
Yes, L'Occitane has bought Elemis.

Don't ask Strato he's still getting over it.
It was an Eek crown said to be worth £10k which was being auctioned as part of the BCC event. Despite there being bids it suddenly disappeared, no one knew who had won it (Stratto had a bid in hence the remarks). I think that was also the year there was reported to be very good prizes going to friends of presenters and prizes going AWOL etc.

Somewhere there is a photo of Will wearing it but I honestly didn’t think he was on screen at that time so not sure how that happened. I had a quick search for it but someone better than me might post it for you.

Sorry just realised I show have posted ithis on Slinky's post not Patsy.

It was an Eek crown said to be worth £10k which was being auctioned as part of the BCC event. Despite there being bids it suddenly disappeared, no one knew who had won it (Stratto had a bid in hence the remarks). I think that was also the year there was reported to be very good prizes going to friends of presenters and prizes going AWOL etc.

Somewhere there is a photo of Will wearing it but I honestly didn’t think he was on screen at that time so not sure how that happened. I had a quick search for it but someone better than me might post it for you.

Sorry just realised I show have posted ithis on Slinky's post not Patsy.
Oooh that does sound very suspicious! Did anybody here contact QVC to question where it had gone (I’m guessing yes Supersleuths!!!)

My guests are generally my age, and all they worry about when going to the loo is not having an accident before they get there ! so getting knickers down in double quick time is more paramount than eyeing up the ****** toiletries !!!
That has to be a forum classic…. 😂
And so ****** true ☹️

I thought it was a friend of one of the presenters possibly del boy Flint.
Ooh I’m really invested in this now…found the article now I just need to message in to a live show…..

Attachments

• 41218E45-17AF-4E84-9452-DA924A23E4FF.jpeg
    41218E45-17AF-4E84-9452-DA924A23E4FF.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 74
Hide your eyes strato!

I thought it was a friend of one of the presenters possibly del boy Flint.
No, that was the tea with Tova at the Ritz, which had to be cancelled and end up having BCC splitting with QVC for the charity event. Flinty bid and won it for her friend Sarah, who became the beauty blogger Beyond Beauty through the contacts she made visiting QVC all the time.

Latest posts

Back