JM and Lulu together at Jubilee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
They were both on BBC TV together being interviewed during the Jubilee, I think they were "on the sofa" being intervied by Gloria Hunniford??? but I wasn't really watching.

But I thought it was a coincidence that two QVC sellers were sitting next to each other being interviewed.

Did anyone else see them?

They were both on BBC TV together being interviewed during the Jubilee, I think they were "on the sofa" being intervied by Gloria Hunniford??? but I wasn't really watching.

But I thought it was a coincidence that two QVC sellers were sitting next to each other being interviewed.

To be honest I haven't watched any of it.

It was Kirsty Young who was interviewing them. Gloria Huniford was on sofa too.

PC was sitting next to Camilla and she was swaying to the music and waving a flag in time to it. But PC next to her seemed to have no sense of rhythm, and either didn't wave it at all or it was out of time, and he looked very uncomfortable and self-conscious. This happened EVERY time the camera showed them.

He's always been a 'bit behind'. As a teenager he could have passed for 40 with his plastered down hair and gormless style, while everyone else was rocking it in 60's fashion. There was a great 'to do' when he ordered a Cherry Brandy in a pub - what bloke orders that ???? he'd have got more kudos if he'd ordered a pint ! How Diana had a photo of him on her wall is beyond me. Little wonder Prince Andrew was the darling of the masses.

Unfortunately it has been instilled into them from cradle to behave like mini 40 year olds. ir was obvious that poor wee George has had the royal backbone stiff upper lip drummed into him whereas Charlotte was more able to let her hair down.

I saw them. A couple of silly people imo. They have both had their day.

I fast forwarded through the sofa waffle but enjoyed the rest. We certainly put on a great spectacle. Paddington stole the show, I thought that was brilliant. I know the flag waving’s not for everyone but I was touched by it all.

Unfortunately it has been instilled into them from cradle to behave like mini 40 year olds. ir was obvious that poor wee George has had the royal backbone stiff upper lip drummed into him whereas Charlotte was more able to let her hair down.
What a crumpled little face George has. Or was he grimacing due to boredom?

PC was sitting next to Camilla and she was swaying to the music and waving a flag in time to it. But PC next to her seemed to have no sense of rhythm, and either didn't wave it at all or it was out of time, and he looked very uncomfortable and self-conscious. This happened EVERY time the camera showed them.
Some people just have no sense of rhythm. I’m one of them😂

Lulu still vying for her Damehood then....

What made my Jubilee weekend ? reading that once again David Beckham had been rejected for a Knighthood !!!!! some fool had yet again recommended him, but due to taking his pieces of silver (millions) in return for promoting Saudi Arabia re World Cup, (human rights issues), he was turned down again. Not surprising really as he was less than complimentary about the Honours Committee a few years ago when he called them a few unprintable words. He attaches himself to all manner of current causes if it gives him photo ops.

Latest posts

Back