CHuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also think she’s an attractive women.

Seems you aren't the only one, I noticed some ... er, interesting comments on her Instagram page last week. One fan names themselves 'hungboy'. :rolleyes:

chch.jpg

Yes, she said everyone was commenting on how much weight she’d lost as she was going to be launching Jane Plan on QVC soon.
I would not recommend Jane Plan. It tastes awful and ends up in the bin - just like Diet Chef did. I thought it was a waste of money.

CC

I would not recommend Jane Plan. It tastes awful and ends up in the bin - just like Diet Chef did. I thought it was a waste of money.

CC
I think th eportions are miniscule & it's V watery. I believe that th eUSP is 'supported dieting' - ie the lady that flogs you the food also 'support's you. How will that work with mail order?......Somesort of Ap I suppose? NOt the same.

Yes, she said everyone was commenting on how much weight she’d lost as she was going to be launching Jane Plan on QVC soon.
How convenient. Wonder if the control pants will have come out?

Having the stuff for free & loosing weight to present the show isn't the same as buying it for normal reasons. I expect it's not cheap. Grrrrr

Seems you aren't the only one, I noticed some ... er, interesting comments on her Instagram page last week. One fan names themselves 'hungboy'. :rolleyes:

chch.jpg
Who has blacked out the names?

chch.jpg
I’ve looked at her Instagram a few times and those comments are mild compared to some I’ve read!

Some are incredibly pervy and inappropriate which is horrid.

She loves it.
She ingores and then deletes the pervy comments so I think she finds them as distasteful as we do.
Don’t know why you think “she loves it”!

Having been on dating sites - a few years ago I might add, I was staggered at the amount of blokes who think that by showering you with OTT compliments despite never meeting you, believe that they've 'nailed' it, are certifiable. I always imagine some obese sweaty man wearing tracky bottoms - because nothing else will fit him, salivating over his laptop. Ugh !

George Clooney types are never going to be on dating sites/apps, and any woman who laps up the compliments, like those who are seduced by a few flattering words from beach boys abroad, are equally delusional.

She had Covid and was out with people, no mask.
When?!

She always mentions Mandy lol

God 'elp us🙏

She loves it.
She does...mentioned it on air with a smile too😉

A man who comments on the QVC Facebook page a lot put up a comment about her. Lovely woman, but, she dresses so fromby (sp), with the trainers, the red glasses and the hair.

I’ve looked at her Instagram a few times and those comments are mild compared to some I’ve read!

Some are incredibly pervy and inappropriate which is horrid.

She ingores and then deletes the pervy comments so I think she finds them as distasteful as we do.
Don’t know why you think “she loves it”!
I shouldn't think she likes distasteful comments, but she must get lots of them. Just being a QVC presenter leaves her open to the good, the bad, and the ugly people who watch. I think she likes attention, however, but preferably not from scumbags like 'Hungboy.'

Having been on dating sites - a few years ago I might add, I was staggered at the amount of blokes who think that by showering you with OTT compliments despite never meeting you, believe that they've 'nailed' it, are certifiable. I always imagine some obese sweaty man wearing tracky bottoms - because nothing else will fit him, salivating over his laptop. Ugh !

George Clooney types are never going to be on dating sites/apps, and any woman who laps up the compliments, like those who are seduced by a few flattering words from beach boys abroad, are equally delusional.
On line dating is a losing game.

Just looked at the Insta page, and clearly Chunts still likes to pose. I know I'm old but God above, what is it about these idiots that just want to pose constantly for the camera ! I've even less time for those who are joined at the hip to the LIKE button - why should anyone be interested in what you look like ????

I know, its where the world is at at the moment.

Just looked at the Insta page, and clearly Chunts still likes to pose. I know I'm old but God above, what is it about these idiots that just want to pose constantly for the camera ! I've even less time for those who are joined at the hip to the LIKE button - why should anyone be interested in what you look like ????

I know, its where the world is at at the moment.
I heard on the news that the government will be coming down quite hard on Internet ads that alter the body or skin colour of the model in order to sell product. Body images that are impossible to achieve, yet influence a lot of youngsters. I don't think Chunts fits this category, but she certainly thinks she's the bee's knees.

Latest posts

Back