Liz Earle TSV 10/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve bought the tsv mainly for the microdermabrasion which I wanted to try, and the superskin moisturiser which is my night cream. I’m currently using the Aldi dupe of cleanse and polish and find it does just as good a job. I’ve tried the new old version of the tonic, it doesn’t feel as sticky and soapy as the old new version (still with me? 🙄) but I don’t feel the smell is back to the original one, others may think otherwise.
It’s so confusing isn’t it….. I think they’ve really shot themselves in the foot with this product

It's the perfume in there. Not surprised.
I did find it was very perfumed… I was initially surprised to find the pro collagen marine cream the same but that does go quite quickly and doesn’t irritate.

I’ve gone for this. I love super skin and I wanted to try the new mirco polish thingy lol xx
Still unsure. Is the Superskin moisturizer really the tried and trusted one? On the other hand, I would like to try the (for me) new peeling product b u t I ordered a Diamonique piece yesterday. Decisions decisions!

It’s a good price tho. Lol xx
That's true.

I've got a new IBST (lets call it version 3!).
It is not sticky and slimy like version 2.
It smells almost the same as the original Version 1, but not identical. It is now a clear liquid whereas Version 1 had a slight colour.
I do not have a Version 1 ingredients list to compare, but have noticed that Version 3 has PEG in it - which I thought was the whole reason for reformulating in the first place.
The bottle is back to the original.
Hope they do the same for the Eyebright!

I see this TSV didn’t sell,out? Which is a shame as I did hope they might have wine time only special offer.
Very interesting about the toner… so maybe version 3 isn’t quite the same as the original…

LE website has the new original toner on sale for £10. Plus if you use a code TONIC at checkout you get free reusable pads

I see this TSV didn’t sell,out? Which is a shame as I did hope they might have wine time only special offer.
Very interesting about the toner… so maybe version 3 isn’t quite the same as the original…
not all tsvs are planned to sell out but it shows that superskin isnt that popular for this time of year so they might move it to later in the year next year when its more suitable

not all tsvs are planned to sell out but it shows that superskin isnt that popular for this time of year so they might move it to later in the year next year when its more suitable
Yes, that could be it. Although I think a lot of people use the superskin all year round…..

LE website has the new original toner on sale for £10. Plus if you use a code TONIC at checkout you get free reusable pads
Wine time? 😂you see how my mind works….
one time… for goodness sake 🤨😁

I've got a new IBST (lets call it version 3!).
It is not sticky and slimy like version 2.
It smells almost the same as the original Version 1, but not identical. It is now a clear liquid whereas Version 1 had a slight colour.
I do not have a Version 1 ingredients list to compare, but have noticed that Version 3 has PEG in it - which I thought was the whole reason for reformulating in the first place.
The bottle is back to the original.
Hope they do the same for the Eyebright!
I have a bottle of the original, will check for differences.

They’ve trumpeted (not sure that is the right word?!) it as being a return to the original formulation so surely that would means it has to be identical?

Or maybe they can explain away any differences in some way?!

I’ve got a couple of bottles of the original but I do love it, so would be interested IF it is indeed identical to how it was originally!

And as said above, here’s hoping they’ll do the same for eyebright 🤞🤞
(And then skin repair...!)

They’ve trumpeted (not sure that is the right word?!) it as being a return to the original formulation so surely that would means it has to be identical?

Or maybe they can explain away any differences in some way?!

I’ve got a couple of bottles of the original but I do love it, so would be interested IF it is indeed identical to how it was originally!

And as said above, here’s hoping they’ll do the same for eyebright 🤞🤞
(And then skin repair...!)
Oh yes please to the skin repair….

Most people on here and elsewhere stockpile. So makes no difference when they do Superskin as people just put it away for the cooler months or use as a night cream if they choose.

I remember when Superskin was first released, Liz was still doing the shows back then. It was supposed to be a step up from their basic moisturizers and for mature skin. Never a mention of only use it in the autumn or winter.

Latest posts

Back