sizing Frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
The amount that's charged by the Frank Usher range I expect to have 'proper' sizing, not the hit-and-miss-one-size-fits-all-if you're-lucky-up-to-a-size-22 ! Then the ridiculous two sizing of small/medium and large/extra large.

June bangs on about it being a 'couture' brand, laugh laugh, with market stall sizing. Clearly its a cop out for cheapness in manufacturing.

The brand has got very expensive. I bought a sparkly tunic thing to go to Christmas meal in a pub type place and it was huge. Only wore it for a couple of hours.

The amount that's charged by the Frank Usher range I expect to have 'proper' sizing, not the hit-and-miss-one-size-fits-all-if you're-lucky-up-to-a-size-22 ! Then the ridiculous two sizing of small/medium and large/extra large.

June bangs on about it being a 'couture' brand, laugh laugh, with market stall sizing. Clearly its a cop out for cheapness in manufacturing.
It’s not just the sizing which is market stall it’s the look! 😳 (IMHO of course!)

By all accounts they took it over in 2011 so quite a while ago now.

Same owners, same company address

Frank Usher was a very good label back when June was a lass. Now it’s more like a plus size range of cheapo glitz. Poor June must need a stiff drink before her shows.
And a stiff one after the show, as well. She sounds as if she believes in what she's selling, but it's difficult to be sure. Her suggestion to put a roll neck jumper under a flimsy summer sun dress to wear in the winter is absurd. In any case the range is certainly not couture.

Doesn't appeal to for some reason..

I hate it when good trustworthy brand names are bought by rough and ready companies, you think you're buying quality when in fact you're buying cheap old trash. I remember when Wharfedale speakers were top quality, Beldray was a good name, and like Frank Usher that was once a respected high end brand they're serving up rubbish and dining out on the name!

And a stiff one after the show, as well. She sounds as if she believes in what she's selling, but it's difficult to be sure. Her suggestion to put a roll neck jumper under a flimsy summer sun dress to wear in the winter is absurd. In any case the range is certainly not couture.

I am generally horrified when this is suggested by a lot of BAs and presenters. A roll neck jumper under a blouse - a ****** awful look and should never happen.

Latest posts

Back