Total RRP £389 + post

Attachments

• Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 60
Can anyone on here tell me if you use Perricone and what results you’ve had, I do like the tinted moisturiser but have never tried any other products.

I use to get on really well with Perricone but the last set I purchased, must be a year ago, reacted very badly with my skin. Same reaction as I got with the Decleor 'new improved' formula. Ended up with what appeared to be burns along one side of my neck and one side of my face. Most attractive (not)

Can anyone on here tell me if you use Perricone and what results you’ve had, I do like the tinted moisturiser but have never tried any other products.
I used to use Perricone because at that moment I could not use essential oils and heavily perfumed ranges like Decleor and Elemis. So for me it enabled me to use quality anti ageing products without the teenage spots erupting because the heavy oils and perfume. Now a decade on I donthave to use it.

Perricone 5 Piece Intensive Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection

QVC Price £340.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £37.49

Single

Auto-Delivery

Give your daily routine an intensive boost, thanks to skincare gems found in this incredible five-piece edit. Featuring new Cold Plasma Plus + Neck & Chest Therapy SPF 25 and High Potency Growth Factor Lifting & Firming Eye Serum, plus Intensive Pore Minimizing Toner and two Cold Plasma + face formulas, it's all about revealing your most radiant glow and treating your skin to the very best in beauty innovation.
*A great saving: if you were to buy these items (excluding the Pore Minimizer) individually, directly from Perricone MD you'd pay £422. So, to get the entire collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £149.96, plus P&P, you're saving £268.09.
Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.
New from Perricone - Cold Plasma Plus + Neck & Chest Therapy SPF 25 is the perfect option for those looking to improve the appearance of skin on your chest, neck and decolletage, while High Potency Growth Factor Lifting & Firming Eye Serum helps to address visible signs of ageing and help promote a bright-eyed look. Formulated with polyamine technology.
Stock up on intensive skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this five-piece Perricone collection once more in 60 days’ time, at this superb Today's Special Value price.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Cold Plasma Plus + Neck & Chest Therapy SPF 25 (30ml) - with a whipped, lightweight texture, this cream works to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and crepey-looking skin on your neck and chest. With broad spectrum SPF 25 helps to protect and temporarily delay premature skin ageing caused by sun exposure, plus alpha lipoic acid and vitamins B3 and C
  • 1 x NEW High Potency Growth Factor Lifting & Firming Eye Serum (15ml) - developed with Dr Perricone’s polyamine technology. This eye serum helps to address visible signs of ageing around the delicate eye area, including loss of firmness and fatigue, while adding essential hydration
  • 1 x Intensive Pore Minimizing Toner (118ml) - formulated with DMEA and salicylic acid, this toner helps to minimise the appearance of pores, as well as working to reduce excess shine, gently exfoliating and purifying your skin for a matte, clear-looking complexion
  • 1 x Cold Plasma + The Intensive Hydration Complex (59ml; full size) - a thick, luxurious, balm-like cream that works to encourage a more youthful-looking complexion by targeting the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and firmness while helping to hydrate and moisturise your skin for a radiant glow
  • 1 x Cold Plasma + Face Advanced Serum Concentrate (30ml) - a concentrated formula designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting smoother-looking skin. Enriched with tripeptides and vitamin C

Perricone 5 Piece Intensive Anti-Ageing Collection TSV 27/09/22

118ml No Rinse Intensive Pore Minimizing Toner RRP £37 + post
59ml Cold Plasma Plus+ The Intensive Hydrating Complex RRP £150 + post
30ml Cold Plasma + Serum Concentrate RRP £133 + post
30ml Cold Plasma + Neck & Chest RRP £78 + post
15ml Growth Factor Firming & Lifting Eye Serum RRP £61 + post

Total RRP £459 + post
updated

A great saving: if you were to buy these items (excluding the Pore Minimizer) individually, directly from Perricone MD you'd pay £422.

NEW Cold Plasma Plus + Neck & Chest Therapy SPF 25 (30ml) - £78 direct cost £26.15
NEW High Potency Growth Factor Lifting & Firming Eye Serum (15ml) - £61 direct cost £20.45
Intensive Pore Minimizing Toner (118ml) - £37 direct cost £12.41
Cold Plasma + The Intensive Hydration Complex (59ml; full size) - £150 direct cost £50.30
Cold Plasma + Face Advanced Serum Concentrate (30ml) - £133 direct cost £44.60

Total £459 cost £153.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

If Perricone is that great and effective why has Kara, the brand rep got a new face? One that looks nothing like her old one? It's really tight! I used to think she was really attractive. It's like Keeley flogging the merits of nevertHeless product known to man whilst sporting more fillers than a jam doughnut! I know this sounds daft but it really turns me off buying the products ( except for pcmc😅) !!

Kara has always had bits n bobs done from lips, to cheeks and god knows what else. Its a funny thing about selling skincare if your skin is average and your 50,60 or more years you are going to look aged. Most of the presenters who have had no work done look really really old but some have succumbed to cheap looking filers look ridiculous with tight shiny cheeks and over pouty lips.

I used Perricone for a few years as it does not have essential oils. If yous skin gets spotty because of the scented oils then his is a good range. If your skin is dry the neuropeptide cream is lovely.

Latest posts

Back