Estee Lauder TSV 16/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This range comes in two types, rich for dry skin and normal/combi for everyone else. So going to say it will be the normal one in the TSV as they did that with the other TSVs skin care.
Oh well...that's me out then. I checked the images and the boxes say "all skin types" on the night cream and "normal/combination" on the day. I also recall the eye cream was amazing until they "improved" it and it irritated my eyes the last time I used it. Look Fantastic usually have some really good EL deals on Black Friday, with lots of worthwhile freebies thrown in when you spend over a certain amount. They also do excellent deals on Elemis.

Well I’m out as well as £90 is too expensive for me. I’ve never ventured into EL skincare so I won’t start now, although I did once find a very nice foundation from them. Of course that was discontinued like nearly every great find!😂. I might ponder the LF site but on the whole I reckon I’ll experiment with Sukin. I could buy a rose hip and an ageing set for less than this I think. I’d better delete those EL shows from my recorder or I might crack.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you'd pay £220

Resilience Multi-Effect Face & Neck Creme 50ml £82 direct cost £33.52
Resilience Multi-Effect Night Face & Neck Creme 50ml £86 direct cost £35.15
Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Creme 15ml £52 direct cost £21.26

Total £220 cost £89.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

By mistake, when going off for a mooch around the Sukin range, I landed on the JLP site and they have a BF offer on scarves, yet another weakness of mine. So I spent £40 on two new ones and must definitely NOT BUY THIS TSV. On a positive note, I’ve had my eye on one of the scarves for at least six months but it was too expensive to justify an addition to the, yes you guessed, stash!

I did look up the EL creams and was quite interested but I don’t think I will invest that much on taking a chance.I think it is good to give your skin a change from time to time but I just invested in a larger size of my favourite Elemis Night Matrix not long ago.That was from Allbeauty 50ml instead of 30ml and still considerably cheaper than from QVC.

Latest posts

Back