L’Occitane TSV 20/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All the options look cobbled together to me. A bit of this fragrance here and another one there... supply issues?
I l'd never consider the L'Occy tsv unless it was just simple shea, and with the bath foam and body lotion rather than liquid soap and shower gel (they are usually, imo, the cheapest and highest marked-up in any range). I dislike the shea range myself but 2 of the people I buy for at Christmas LOVE L'Occitane shea, so it would be an easy way to get 2 great gifts... so not one for me.
And the stocking? Gimmicky and impractical... again, my opinion.

All the options look cobbled together to me. A bit of this fragrance here and another one there... supply issues?
I l'd never consider the L'Occy tsv unless it was just simple shea, and with the bath foam and body lotion rather than liquid soap and shower gel (they are usually, imo, the cheapest and highest marked-up in any range). I dislike the shea range myself but 2 of the people I buy for at Christmas LOVE L'Occitane shea, so it would be an easy way to get 2 great gifts... so not one for me.
It would need the gorgeous she butter tub of cream for me to buy. Its just bits n bobs imo. Last year I bought three The vanilla and Lavender are lovely.

I know people rave about the liquid soap, but I bought some during lockdown, and it was the worst soap I’ve ever used. It left my hands really dry, and my nails really brittle. I might as well have bought something from The pound shop…. I swore then I would never buy it again. dreadful stuff.
But I do love the Shea body lotion…

Baylis and Harding liquid soap is excellent. I'm very partial to the Amber and Fig one. I don't want to pay a premium as it gets decanted into my foaming soap dispenser on a 2 parts water to 1 part liquid soap basis. No bragging rights, so why bother?

I saw the tsv has already got two three star reviews, both customers disappointed, one describing it as a snooze fest, and one not happy about the lack of a body butter/cream, similar sentiments to those expressed on here. I won't find it hard to resist, what with that and not buying the elemis one, I can treat myself to something decent and more useful, just got to decide what !

I sew the tsv has already got two three star reviews, both customers disappointed, one describing it as a snooze fest, and one not happy about the lack of a body butter/cream, similar sentiments to those expressed on here. I won't find it hard to resist, what with that and not buying the elemis one, I can treat myself to something decent and more useful, just got to decide what !
I can't believe I won't buying this one either and I didn't go for the Elemis one. I normally go for both but I was completely uninterested in their offerings this year.

I saw the tsv has already got two three star reviews, both customers disappointed, one describing it as a snooze fest, and one not happy about the lack of a body butter/cream, similar sentiments to those expressed on here. I won't find it hard to resist, what with that and not buying the elemis one, I can treat myself to something decent and more useful, just got to decide what !
The reviews have disappeared, QVC do not tamper with reviews my a--e!

I know people rave about the liquid soap, but I bought some during lockdown, and it was the worst soap I’ve ever used. It left my hands really dry, and my nails really brittle. I might as well have bought something from The pound shop…. I swore then I would never buy it again. dreadful stuff.
But I do love the Shea body lotion…
I love the Almond shower oil. It was in the TSV from say 6 months back. Not buying the upcoming TSV as it isn’t making me sing. So glad though as my money is better off in my bank.

SCW said that people dont like the body cream. And he added the TSV will sell better without it. I dont agree. Body cream is an expensive item to make not like body washes that are cheaper to manufacture. No body butter no sale.

Latest posts

Back