Harry Slatkin TSV 23/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Excellent. I have just got a couple of sets. His candles are the best imo. I love the scents and the jars are pretty too. Can’t wait to see what it is x

Attachments

• Harry Slatkin TSV 1.jpg
    Harry Slatkin TSV 1.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Harry Slatkin TSV 2.jpg
    Harry Slatkin TSV 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Harry Slatkin TSV 3.jpg
    Harry Slatkin TSV 3.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Harry Slatkin TSV 4.jpg
    Harry Slatkin TSV 4.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Harry Slatkin TSV 5.jpg
    Harry Slatkin TSV 5.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 265
I ordered the silver coloured pedestal with the eucalyptus candle yesterday, its in clearance and got 15% off thanks to Boffy's reminder, about the sale code, very tempted with the tsv bit not sure about the cappuccino scent

Sad to say the 15% off has gone. Glad I bought a few sets before the offer had ended. I have to say that whoever makes Harrys candles make the Luxenoa branded ones to. The packaging logo is exactly the same. On a positive note both the brands smell very strong and have nice vessels.

Really good candles. I think they are fair prices for soy wax and good scent throws. Better thank Yankee. The glass jars are really pretty too
I dont think they are soy wax tbh. I dont remember it ever been advertised as such. I could be wrong though!

I see that the tsv details are up,£29.98 and £4.95 postage, for some reason I thought you got all the scents and not have to choose, I appreciate it wouldn't be that price but thought it would be the lot, what a wally I am,

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin & Co. 3 Wick Candle & Reed Diffuser Set
Item Number: 819207
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

Fill your home with festive aromas by snapping up this gorgeous fragrance set from Homeworx by Harry Slatkin & Co. You'll receive a three-wick glass candle and a reed diffuser in your choice of seasonal scent: Fresh Snowfall, Frosted White Pine, Christmas Cappuccino or Mistletoe Magic. The perfect way to indulge the senses as the weather gets chillier, this luxe set would also make a wonderful Christmas gift for a loved one.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Homeworx by Harry Slatkin & Co 3 Wick Candle & Reed Diffuser Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £40 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you're saving £10.02.

Your scent journey - with a specialty glass candle and a reed diffuser, it's easy to infuse your space with divine fragrance. Place the candle and diffuser in different rooms to create a scent journey throughout the house and spread the festive ambience.

Great for gifting - if you’re looking ahead at Christmas presents, this set makes a lovely gift for a fellow home fragrance fan. The reeds and diffuser bottle come packaged in an elegant gift box, all finished with monogram detail and a silver-toned cap. They'll love it, but then again, you may want to treat yourself to this collection!

The power of three - the candle boasts a three-wick design that not only makes a statement and offers a sophisticated look when burning, but it also helps to spread the exquisite fragrance throughout your home instantly. The glass candle jar boasts a hobnail design and a silver-tone metal lid, embossed with Harry Slatkin's monogram.

Choose your fragrance - with four festive scents to choose from, you can find the perfect aroma for your home or for a loved one. Take a walk on the wintry side with Fresh Snowfall or Frosted White Pine, or bring warm, intimate fragrance to your living space with Christmas Cappuccino or Mistletoe Magic.

• Delivered to UK (excluding Northern Ireland)
  • Burn time: 20 - 40 hours
  • Diffuser lasts up to 120 days
  • Candle (d x h): 12.4cm x 8.6cm (4.9" x 3.4")
  • Reed diffuser (l x w x h): 9.5cm x 8.5cm x 21cm (3.7" x 3.3" x 8.3")

Fragrance options:

• Fresh Snowfall
  • Frosted White Pine
  • Christmas Cappuccino
  • Mistletoe Magic

Contains (your choice of):

• 1 x Fresh Snowfall three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of frosted mind, crisp winter air, fresh eucalyptus and holly berries
  • 1 x Fresh Snowfall reed diffuser (120ml)
Or

• 1 x Frosted White Pine three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of white pine, fresh spruce, sparkling bergamot and white patchouli
  • 1 x Frosted White Pine reed diffuser (120ml)
Or

• 1 x Christmas Cappuccino three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of whipped cappuccino, steamed milk froth, cinnamon sugar and dark cocoa
  • 1 x Christmas Cappuccino reed diffuser (120ml)
  • Or
  • 1 x Mistletoe Magic three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of black currant, pine needles, fir balsam and pomelo
  • 1 x Mistletoe Magic reed diffuser (120ml)

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back