L’Occitane TSV 20/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Everyone raves about L'Occitane hand cream well, I found an M&S range Provenance 75mls £4 a tube. Rich, not greasy or tacky comes in 3 fragrances, Blood Orange, Greek Olive and another which I cannot remember. It is 97% natural, vegan has the bunny logo and 72 hours of moisture. I am very impressed with!
This sounds good. It’s out of stock online (just when it’s reduced!) but I’ve left my email for the back in stock notification. I don’t have a Marks here and the beauty section in the Kingston branch is just a disaster. They redid it some years ago and it was really spacious and well set out but now it is rammed into a corner and set out like a jumble sale. I had to ask someone to find that Pure Micellar oil for me because it was so difficult to work out. The staff told me I wasn’t the first to struggle.

Everyone raves about L'Occitane hand cream well, I found an M&S range Provenance 75mls £4 a tube. Rich, not greasy or tacky comes in 3 fragrances, Blood Orange, Greek Olive and another which I cannot remember. It is 97% natural, vegan has the bunny logo and 72 hours of moisture. I am very impressed with!
I have fallen back in love with blood oranges from Shay. Just ordered the perfume, body butter and shower gel. All went through for me. Thank you.

Edit. Shower gel 30th Nov. The rest next week Tue.

Last edited:
I wondered why it was not showing online? I bought in store, and it did not even have any notice, it was just on offer.
I had to go in there (M&S) to buy something that you could see was in stock in store, but did not show up as available to purchase on line.

I get the impression this hasn't sold anything like as well as they'd hoped.

At 9am this morning, Jackie told us 7,000 had gone - which wasn't great given how long it had been on pre-sale. She also added - "just to warn you" - that over a quarter of the day's stock had gone.

So, I'm guessing here but, based on that figure and that it's their big Christmas TSV, I'd say a fair assumption is that they've ordered around 25,000 sets.

I switched on just before 8pm to hear Catherine say that they'd sold 9,500.

That's a LOT to shift before midnight.

At 9am this morning, Jackie told us 7,000 had gone - which wasn't great given how long it had been on pre-sale. She also added - "just to warn you" - that over a quarter of the day's stock had gone.

So, I'm guessing here but, based on that figure and that it's their big Christmas TSV, I'd say a fair assumption is that they've ordered around 25,000 sets.

Last night JF was proclaiming she thought it wouldn’t be around in the morning!

People are being sensible with their money . Why buy this TSV when it looks pitiful…..well it’s ok but not that enticing.

People are being sensible with their money . Why buy this TSV when it looks pitiful…..well it’s ok but not that enticing.
I totally agree. Obviously a few thousand people have loved it and bought it but many thousand more haven't and it hasn't sold as well as anticipated. I'm not a massive fan of the brand but I did buy both options on the Herbae set when it was a TSV because it was pretty, attractive shaped bottles for the perfume, flowery labels and in a nice box. Those stockings just don't do it for me and if they did I'm not overwhelmed by the content. The products look as if they could be from Morrisons - I think the presentation of the sets was all wrong.

CC

I mean last weekend Elemis sold 140,000 units in the morning.

Agree, those that bought and enjoy this TSV, but it seems compared to last year the balloon has deflated for this TSV.

No doubt more are interested these days in Molton Brown, and they have a TSV coming up.

I mean last weekend Elemis sold 140,000 units in the morning.

Agree, those that bought and enjoy this TSV, but it seems compared to last year the balloon has deflated for this TSV.

No doubt more are interested these days in Molton Brown, and they have a TSV coming up.
And still the Elemis TSV didn’t sell out….
I think the various brands are over reaching themselves…. People just having got the money and are being cautious, and perhaps a bit more choosy. The Loccitanne TSV did look like it had been cobbled together…. No thought at all.

I wonder if one of the reasons it hasn't sold so well is because recently the news has been full of reports about Russian missiles raining down on Ukraine.

Latest posts

Back