Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 85
Centigrade Faux Down Long Line Coat with Faux Fur Trim Hood

QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.96
P&P £4.95

Petite

Regular

The perfect go-to winter coat, this staple piece from Centigrade will keep you toasty all season long. In a long length with a hood and a detachable faux fur trim, this coat won't just keep you warm, it'll also power up your cold-weather outfits with its timeless style. It even has fleece-lined welt pockets and a two-way zip! Whether you're out walking in the country or shopping in town, you'll love wearing this snug, winter-proof staple.
*A great saving: if you were to buy this Centigrade Faux Down Long Line Coat from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £99 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £64.96.98 plus P&P, you're saving £34.04.
Winter fashion at its best - from the faux fur trim on the hood to the storm cuffs that keep the wind out, everything about this coat makes it perfect for winter. It's easy to wear, plus the fabric is shower-resistant. Come rain or shine, you'll always feel cosy.
Style it your way - in a classic style, this coat will look great with almost anything in your wardrobe. Pair it with a T-shirt, jeans and trainers for an effortless casual look, or elevate your ensemble with boots, a midi skirt and a scarf for a sophisticated winter look.
Choose your coat - available in six beautiful colours, you can pick the perfect coat to suit your wardrobe. Select Black, Navy or a Charcoal if you're a fan of neutral tones, or opt for Cappuccino, Merlot or Blush for a subtle pop of colour.
  • Semi-fitted bodice
  • Fleece-lined welt pockets
  • Long sleeves
  • Function side vents
  • Button and zip fastenings
  • Outer:100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Choose your colour:
  • Navy
  • Charcoal
  • Black
  • Cappuccino
  • Merlot
  • Chocolate

I purchased one from LandsEnd earlier this year in one of their 'under the hammer' events. It is white which is great for early morning/late night dog walks in the rural dark. Padded, calf length, fleece lined hood, oh so very warm and reduced down to something like £22 Bargin 🤗

I bought a centigrade long padded waterproof coat donkeys years ago. It’s served me well. Really good quality. I was a bit sceptical about washing it, but it comes up like new. I would like another one, but wonder if the quality will still be as good after all these years. I like the TSV except for the horrible fur around the hood.

I’m sure this is a similar style to one previous with an inner type waistcoat that wasn’t a success. Many found that if the inner section fit, the outer coat wouldn’t fasten properly, it strained and was tight.

If that fur didn’t come off it a total no no. I usually buy this type in Marks for a good bit less albeit they don’t have any detail just a zip and poppers but they have served me well.

I bought a regatta one from Debenhams reduced to 44 quid .. it was Ideal world yesterday for the same price .. not the nicest looking coat but it’s thermal lining etc .. very nice.. I love centigrade .. just needed a change this year. 👍

Latest posts

Back