MarlaWynne TSV 18/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a baloon dress: but only because I have lost a ton of weight as the large down are collaborated better. I bought it on eBay for £20 that's all its worth to me... For the price point the fabrics can be quite shocking in quality and the cuts dreadful. Love the ideas though but they are not better executed than far cheaper brands. There was a raincoat that sold out in seconds. The bust measurements between the XS and the XL were only 5 inches which would never work. It also had two very long slide slits that would soak all your clothes in seconds. Its a shame because the idea was gorgeous and loved the colours

We would be cool T, we’d go on air in our white pump, pump that is, one each couldn’t stretch to a pair yet.............not till our Yong Wynne takes off. :cool:
We'd have to stand on one leg, one each that is, like flamingos🐤 (Sorry, I could only find a chick but thought that would be suitable for a new business) Yong Wynne - hysterical.

And just when you thought it had come to an end for the time being......
Up pops the flipping layers range with Melissa Hardy now flogging multiple items cause they are thin. She‘s wearing what looks like her thin sheer dressing and pj leggings, waving her arms about really, really, really.......

And just when you thought it had come to an end for the time being......
Up pops the flipping layers range with Melissa Hardy now flogging multiple items cause they are thin. She‘s wearing what looks like her thin sheer dressing and pj leggings, waving her arms about really, really, really.......
She's the Q's alternative energy source, a combination of flailing arms & hot air. As for those hula hoop earrings...

Honestly there’s not many I regularly find annoying but then there’s always an exception. It’s all the talk but not really really really........
Her saying very much at all.

I thought this was utterly boring. All her clothes are shapeless, despite what the ghastly Melissa says. I may be not a perfect 10 but I still want a bit of shape and curve to my tops, shirts and jumpers. It's called tailoring. For these prices ugly expect a decent cut.

As a newbie, can I ask what other people find annoying about

Melissa, Vonda and the Abbies?

Or is it just me?!?

I honestly dont like the colours that MW does. Rust / sh...y greens / strange blues / dirty white / mucky mustards. And don't get me started on nearly every item having a ****** great split up the side - why ? it just looks messy.

I thought this was utterly boring. All her clothes are shapeless, despite what the ghastly Melissa says. I may be not a perfect 10 but I still want a bit of shape and curve to my tops, shirts and jumpers. It's called tailoring. For these prices ugly expect a decent cut.

As a newbie, can I ask what other people find annoying about

Melissa, Vonda and the Abbies?

Or is it just me?!?
Welcome. The four you've mention just go on & on & on. The two Abbbies, or any other variation of their names, are the worst as far as I'm concerned. A Cleeve is sanctimonious, smug & has openly lied to sell Ultrasun. The other one doesn't understand the difference between celcius & fahrenheit, spouts a load of twaddle & has also lied. They are the colleagues you'd dread having to sit next to during your 15 minute break & the acquaintances/neighbours you'd avoid when out. Any of these four presenting with CHuntley, Ms Everton, K Tayler or Knuckles Kramer is my idea of QVC hell.

Welcome. The four you've mention just go on & on & on. The two Abbbies, or any other variation of their names, are the worst as far as I'm concerned. A Cleeve is sanctimonious, smug & has openly lied to sell Ultrasun. The other one doesn't understand the difference between celcius & fahrenheit, spouts a load of twaddle & has also lied. They are the colleagues you'd dread having to sit next to during your 15 minute break & the acquaintances/neighbours you'd avoid when out. Any of these four presenting with CHuntley, Ms Everton, K Tayler or Knuckles Kramer is my idea of QVC hell.

Mine is C. Sutton. F>A>K>E. Need I say more.

I honestly dont like the colours that MW does. Rust / sh...y greens / strange blues / dirty white / mucky mustards. And don't get me started on nearly every item having a ****** great split up the side - why ? it just looks messy.
The colours are DIRE! The green in particular is a senior care home special. The antique rose and variations are not to be found in nature but on builders walls. The splits on the 'toppers' look dreadful, the whole lot look like blankets or things you walk on in yurts. And Wynne layers are particularly ugly polyester items. Hideous!

Heaven knows what that "envelope brown" get up was all about....I don't know anyone who'd be prepared to go out of the front door looking like that...If that's what they call "Luxe" I wouldn't like to see their basic range!! Doubt whether it's fit to wipe your backside on....Oh hold on, someone's already done that by the looks of it. Just nasty!

Latest posts

Back